Sharpen your Axe

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

🔨THE STORY OF A 🔨
🔨WOOD CUTTER🔨

Once upon a time, a very strong woodcutter asked for a job from a timber merchant & he got it.

The pay was really good & so was the working conditions. For those reasons, the woodcutter was determined to do his best. His boss gave him an axe & showed him the area where he was supposed to work.The first day, the woodcutter brought 18 trees.

“Congratulations,” the boss said. “Go on that way!

”Very motivated by the boss's words, the woodcutter tried harder the next day, but he could only bring 15 trees.

The third day he tried even harder, but he could only bring 10 trees.

Day after day he was bringing less & less trees.

“I must be losing my strength”, the woodcutter thought.

He went to the boss & apologized, saying that he could not understand what was going on.

“When was the last time you sharpened your axe?” the boss asked.

“Sharpen? I had no time to sharpen my axe. I have been very busy trying to cut trees…”

Perhaps Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala forced us to press the pause button in our lives so that we can all take time to sharpen our axe.
We had gotten so busy in the rat race of life that we neglected the truly important things in life, like
👉 working on our selves to improve our character,
👉taking time to get close to Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala, our Creator, Sustainer & the One we will ultimately return to.
👉giving more quality time for our family,
👉taking time to read the Quraan, make zikr, read & implement spiritual material etc.

Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala in His infinite Love, Mercy & Kindness to us has favored us with much needed time :
💥to relax our overworked body & mind,
💥to read, think & meditate on His Words as contained in the Quraan-e-Kareem.
💥to learn & grow spiritually.

Let us all utilise this time to sharpen our “axe”, to become super effective in all the the things that really matter.
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹