Surah Kahaf

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

A Lesson Frσм Qur'an :
Sura Al Kahf.

وَلَوْلَا إِذْ دَخَلْتَ جَنَّتَكَ قُلْتَ مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ ۚ إِنْ تَرَنِ أَنَا أَقَلَّ مِنْكَ مَالًا وَوَلَدًا
“If only, when entering your
garden, you said:
Mashaa Allah (this is what
Allah willed), there is no power
except with Allah.
Even though you see me as
having less wealth aиϑ children
than you,”
(Surah Al-Kahf 18:39)

This verse is part of the story of the parable of the wealthy owner of the garden & his poor friend.

Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala blessed a farmer with great success by blessing him with a huge garden of date-palms, grape-vines & an assortment of other crop. In the process, the farmer became arrogant & entitled. He began to boast about his wealth & success & rub it in his friend’s face.

His friend advised him to attribute the success to اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala , instead of to himself by saying Mashaa Allah (this is what Allah willed) & Laa Quwatta Illa Billah (There is no power except with Allah). The purpose of these two statements is to remind oneself that all success is from اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala alone.

The man may have planted the crop & sold them, but it is اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala who caused the land to be fertile, the river to flow through it, the crops to grow unspoiled, the pests to stay away from it & the people to purchase it.

Very often in business, we forget that اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala is in control of our affairs. We only look at our own business acumen, strategies & tactics & take all the credit for ourselves. In doing so, we fail the test of wealth.

Wealth & success are a test
from اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala to show who is grateful to اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala , & to expose those who are ungrateful & arrogant.

The reality is that we can never have any form of success in this world without the help of اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala .

It is اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala Who gives us intelligence, good ideas, the ability to work on those ideas & who inspires people to purchase our goods or services. It is اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala who opens doors we did not imagine for our plans to go well & for us to be successful. It is اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala who provides for His servants without any limits, & therefore it is اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala who we should be grateful to for our success, & it is اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala whom we must attribute all good to.

Whenever u find urself successful in this world, remember to say Mashaa Allah (this is what Allah willed) & Laa Quwatta Illa Billah (There is no power except with Allah)& avoid falling into the same trap as the owner of the garden.

May اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala keep us humble at all times , especially if we are in positions of authority & have been given power & wealth.
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹