Mysterio: * makes all the clones disappear* have a fun 10 minuets in la la land. * walks back to the power plot and takes out the omni heart* it's ready

Dabi: what did you do to them?...

Toga: who cares! we are gonna meet new buddies!

Mysterio: our job here is done * creates a portal and walks in it*

Toga and Dabi: * walks in it too*

When the portal closes, all three of the pro heroes are trapped in their own illusion imagination for 10 minuets. After the whole mission was a success, Izuku finally found Peter.

Izuku: peter! * runs to him*

Peter parker: * looks at him with sad eyes* oh.....

Izuku: Don't listen to kacchan! just ignore his words next time!

Peter parker: It's not that Midoryia...well kinda...but it's something else...

izuku: what are you talking about?...

Peter parker: it's hard to be a hero sometimes....you will lose the ones who are close to you...you never get a break....and death will come..

izuku: well..those are the consequences of being a hero...Your life will push you more and more..

Peter parker: but sometimes...Powers can lead to great Jobs as well...like how my uncle said..

Izuku: hm?..

Peter parker: " with Great power, Comes in Great Responsibility".

Izuku: oh...i get it

Peter parker: you do?

a voice comes " Peter! izuku!"

Peter parker: * looks at the person* momo?...

Izuku: oh yea, she was following me

Momo: peter, is everything ok?...

Peter Parker: i'm alright....i was just talking to Midoryia about...

Momo: you don't have to say it...i'm so sorry for all your lost...

Peter parker: it's ok...

Izuku: but...how did they all died?...

Momo: Deku! Don't-

Peter parker: it's fine momo....i can handle it...

Momo: oh....ok..*sits besides Peter*

Peter parker: i never knew my parents....They died when i was baby...They died in a plain crash..

Izuku: * sits besides him* i'm..sorry to hear that..

Peter parker: my uncle ben...* sighs* he was shot...i saw his poor...bloody body...dying...i found the killer behind his death....but i never killed him...Because killing someone doesn't help to overcome that murder...

momo: That's true...* gets close to him*

Peter parker: and...my aunt may...she died of a illness...that i could of saved her life...

izuku: what do you mean peter?...

Peter parker: a enemy of mine name Doc. Ock....spreaded this virus around the city...he have the antidote for it but would never let it out to the public...so i had to get it from him to save many people lives...but all of the Antidotes were destroyed except one..that he kept for himself...i fought him hard in a battle...i achieved the antidote...but i could of use it to say my aunt....or let chemist to make more...and let my aunt die...