Chap12: The Ending Of Our Friend-The Expedition Begins.

Start from the beginning

I notice the commander's flare fire up into the air at a vertical angel showing us that the formation and expedition will move left.

"Good lets move" I say steering my horse left making our direction change along with the formation, I then steer my horse right a bit making us set for a strait on movement.

"Good" I say looking back ahead waiting for another flare.

"Look a village!" Tom shouts in excitement, I look further ahead seeing that we are moving up on an abandoned village.

There is stones, rubble, and what looks to be, dried out blood. "This town is abandoned, there is no way...that a village could survive out here." I say looking over at Tom.

"I know, but this is how civilization used to be...Five years ago." Tom says clutching his brown leather straps making his knuckles go white.

"Tom...We will retake your home. We just need to succeed." I say looking back ahead.

"Keep a good eye out...We cant see titans out here in-tell it is to late." I say taking a deep breath feeling the cold wind blow against my skin and clothes.

Soon the shadows of these buildings cover the ground and over our body's. We doge fallen buildings and boulders that spread across the streets.

"Keep your eyes open, we cannot get caught here with a titan!" I shout looking in all possible directions.

" FIFTEEN METER TITAN!!!" Tom shouts pointing to his left hand up at the Titan with black hair and eyes.

"FUCK MOVE!" I shout kicking my horse in the side making it go into an full on sprint. I glance back seeing Tom fire a green flare.

*Bang* The green flare goes up into the air making a streak of green trail up into the air. I notice that we made it out of the village but the titan is on a full on sprint chasing us at high speeds.

"Tom! I Will get rid of this Titan! You pull off now!" I shout keeping my direction forward.

"Got it! Good luck!" Tom shouts pulling off to the right. "I don't need it!" I shout leaning forward hearing the Titan get close up behind me.

I glance back seeing that the titan is right on top of me with drool and the smell of rotting corpse.

"Fuck I cant out run this!" I shout,.

"Well then Lets play a game of chase!" I shout steering my horse directly to the left feeling my body slide a bit and dirt and dust get thrown into the air from the sharp turn. I look back again seeing that the titan is still on my tail.

"Damn it!" I say to myself trying to look for a way to lose this titan. I see a wall of trees which looks like a good way to lose it.