"Sorry, I'm just a little out of it today." I smiled and he nodded.

"Okay... anyway, class is starting soon. We should probably go back in." Seonggi said before standing up. I followed his lead and we talked until we got to the classroom.

**************time skip**************

I was coming out of the school library, completely exhausted. Although I had tried my best in catching up, I still missed quite a lot of the revision lessons, which put me at a disadvantage. I didn't have time to worry about anything else as long as I wanted to pass these midterms with good grades.

It was wayyy past the time that students roam the hallways. I was one of the last students to remain in the library. The sun hasn't set yet, but if it was winter, it would have.

I went back to the classroom to put away books that I was unnecessarily carrying around with me. Then I noticed a sticky note put onto my locker door with some writing on it. I ripped it off so I could read it.

Come behind the school. Unless you want Dahyung to get hurt, of course.

Just the nasty ass attitude told me who it was. Forgetting everything else, I ran out of the classroom, blinded by fury. It didn't take long until I was panting in the creepy back side of the building.

As I was trying to locate any sort of life, someone snuck behind me and grabbed my hair. I could only yell out a little before I was thrown to the ground with force. The person wasn't too strong though since I barely got hurt as I plummeted to the ground.

I turned around and looking up I was already expecting this person.

"Seulbi." I said through gritted teeth. She raised one eyebrow at me, a cocky smirk painting her face.

"You thought that after last time you won, huh? Well honey, no one can take me down that easily." She said as if she was already the queen of the world.

"Where is she." What came out of a mouth wasn't even a question. It was an order. But Seulbi didn't seem so intimidated as her 2 minions backed her up.

"You even fell for that? Damn. You really are dumb after all." The girl laughed. 

I sighed deeply before attempting to stand up. Key word: attempt. Just one small move from me made Seulbi try to establish her dominance as she pushed me down using her foot.

"Not so quick. I need to deal with you after humiliating me like that." Her tone seemed less playful, but the annoying smirk never left her face.

"Get lost." I said before trying to get up again. She did the thing again, but this time did it twice harder. I was impressed that a pretty girl like her could have so much leg strength. 

I was weak, but I wasn't going to get pushed around by some nobody like her. 

As I was at the verge of explosion, one voice in my head greatly dominating the other, I heard a different voice. But it was familiar and unique enough that I recognized it immediately.

"Seulbi, that's enough."

Haechan walked up to us and the girl's attitude immediately changed. Her eyes turned puppy-like and she immediately looked desperate.

"Haechan... Why are you here?"

"I'm not allowed to be here?" He asked her then looked down at me. The boy then put out his hand and I decided to take it and he pulled me up easily.

"That's not what I meant... You know, we could start anew. I'm sorry about what I said, I still love you and miss you." Seulbi seemed to be begging Haechan at this point. But he seemed unfazed. I tried to get my hand out of his, but he just strenghened his grip on it until it hurt.