"Sheee! He will hear us" 

"Don't worry! He's deaf when playing drum" 

An hour later....

"Type, I'm done! Let's go" Tharn was feeling gloomy. 

Since Turbo came, both were busy whispering and giggling. Type didn't even look in Tharn's direction and Tharn was feeling upset. 

When Type said he would come to watch his practice, he expected Type to focus on him alone, praise him and cheer him but instead Type was busy with Turbo.

Tharn was not the only one, Lhong was also feeling jealous. On seeing Turbo and Type together, he felt irritated. He doesn't like the way Turbo was admiring Type. 

Ever since Lhong met Turbo, he was the only one Turbo would act cute with but now he was cuddling and being cute with Type.

"Turbo, let's go for dinner" Lhong called Turbo, much to both Tharn and Lhong's irritation both were ignored.

"What the hell!" They shouted in anger. Tum watches them being jealous and feels like laughing. It was rare to find both Tharn and Lhong being jealous.

"Type!"

"Turbo!" 

"What! Can't you both shut up!" Turbo shouted, making both quiet. Type pulls Turbo's shirt, Turbo pouts as he didn't want to leave Type yet. Type and Turbo stood and went to Tharn and Lhong's side

"Sorry, Phee!" Turbo clings to Lhong who was angry for being ignored.

"Phee..." Type acted cute but Tharn ignores him.

"Alright you two! Stop your acting and take your boyfriends for dinner! I can't watch this drama anymore" Tum shouted feeling single dog. 

"Okay! Okay! Let's go" Tharn chuckles and pulls Type with him.

"Phee..." Turbo pouts but Lhong ignores him, he rolls his eyes and walks away.

"P'Lhongggg" Turbo cried as he runs after him.

"Phee..." Turbo kept calling Lhong who was driving the car, Lhong had a blank face but Turbo knew he was angry. 

"Don't disturb me, I'm trying to drive" 

"Why are you angry?" Turbo asked feeling helpless 

"I'm not.."

"Then why are you ignoring me?" Turbo asked in a tiny voice as he felt like crying, never before Lhong ignored him like this. Lhong didn't reply and kept driving.

They reached Turbo's apartment but Turbo refused to leave the car. Lhong didn't even look in Turbo's direction.

"Get out" Lhong told Turbo.

"No" 

"Get out!!" 

"If you're angry then at least tell me what I did wrong!!!" Turbo shouted, Lhong turned to look at Turbo who had tears in his eyes.

"I.." Lhong felt guilty.

"Goodnight" Turbo banged the door and ran to his apartment.

"Shit! I screwed it!!!"

With Tharntype...

Tharn went to get them dinner while Type was bathing, when Tharn returned back he found Type sitting on his bed wearing a loose full sleeve white shirt. The shirt was so long that it was hiding his boxers and plus Type had left the first four buttons open.