Chapter Fourteen

Song: Deja Vu, Post Malone

**Autumn**

I bit my lip, cursing myself as I gawk at Walkers muscles contract every time he lifts a bag into the car.

My wolf was sending dirty thoughts threw my head, that made me blush.

Thankfully, dark sunglasses sat on the bridge of my nose to conceal what my eyes were focused on.

Kaden was helping Walker load the car up with our belongings, both looking stiff after yesterday morning.

My bed still smelled like Walker, and I hate to admit that the comfort it brought had improved my sleep.

"I can't believe Alpha is making you bring him." Autumn sighs, as she sits next to me on the front porch.

I shrugged, toying with the edge of my jean shorts.

"He won't ruin my fun, don't worry." I smirk over at her.

She smiles brightly, shaking her head at me.

"You know, he's not bad looking, just kind of a douche-nozzle." Autumn chuckles, keeping her voice low.

A laugh bubble out of my chest, making Walker look towards me with furrowed brows.

I lift a brow at him, making him clench his jaw and look away quickly.

"I think he has a thing for you." Autumn bumps my shoulder playfully.

If only she knew.

"He's getting married." I frown, feeling my chest deflate every time I said it.

"Well I don't think he cares much for her, I mean why is she not coming with us?" Autumn asks quietly, her lips spreading into a smirk.

I suppose her observation is correct.

It was odd that Walker was leaving for a weekend trip and leaving his fiancé here in Crescent Moon.

I couldn't help but be thankful, though.

Seeing them together all weekend would have sent me through off the edge.

"Okay, girls, first off thank you for all your help." Kaden walks towards us with a snarky look on his face.

I send him the bird from the porch steps.

"Second off, we are ready to go." He smiles brightly, wearing a tank top and board shorts.

I grin, hopping off the step and landing in the grass below.

My legs were sore as hell from training this morning, and I was overjoyed that I'd have the weekend off.

Walker walks around the car, looking amazing in a t-shirt and shorts.

"Let's get going." He states, before sliding into the back seat of Kaden's car.