[Chapter 9]

[Time for some romance eh? And no smut.]
(Smg4 POV)

Me and 3 are heading to a restaurant. Something that we can get off our minds and relax and talk, Were both hungry anyways. We got there and smg3 opened the door for me, i chuckled. "You didn't have to do that 3," i walked in with him. "It's nice helping you know," Smg3 said and kissed my cheek. Making me blush madly as he giggle. "Table for.. two?" The Waiter said, I nodded "Yep."

We walked to the table and sat in the chairs. No offence but.. it was kinda awkward, the waiter gave us the menus. I saw smg3 staring at me lightly blushing. I raised up my head and he gasped and hid his face with the menu, I laughed. "You know I saw your aborable pink blushing face." I said to him. He only blushed more. "Heh, you got me Glitchy." He put the menu down. The waiter asked us. "So, what would you like to order?" She asked both of us. "I'll have the pasta," I said, "And i would have the salad." 3 said, the waiter took our menus and walked off. I looked around and saw people talking, laughing, and some kids running around playing hide and seek and whatsoever. "Hey Glitchy," I turned my head to 3, "Yeah?" He smiled at me. "Love you~"

then he winked at me, I couldn't help but blush. "Love you to G3." I smiled to, once the food came we started eating, "Yum, Yum," 3 said making me laugh, we finished and the waiter walk to us. "I'll buy it-" but he cut me off. "No no, i'll do it" 3 said, 'I never seen him so polite and helpful,' I thought to myself. Once he paid we walked home. "Loved the time we spent together 4." He hold my hand as we walk back to the castle. "Love you more dork." I said sticking my tounge out. "Love you even more~" He kissed my nose, i giggled.

I wanna be more than besties, I want to be his love forever]