[Chapter 1]

(Don't mind the picture)

(3rd Person's POV)

Smg3 was feeling rather sad, Alone, bored,
He always knew something was wrong with him, He always did.
Something that he didn't want to let go or forget. A person,

somebody that cared for him. Before the accident, or murder, He doesn't accept the fact that none other than Slg4, But slg4 is dead.
And didn't knew how special he was before he got.. Murdered,

At first he was shocked and very sad, basically depressed, Paranoid. That's why he always tries to destroy his rival, Smg4. For a few reasons, Because he didn't want to be alone. Or Forgotten.

He would never forget the faces of who killed him..
G3 also believed it was his fault for telling him to kill them, Those faces we all know.. Smg4 And Mario,

Smg3 only wanted to be happy again, But who will give him another chance? Who will be actually kind to him? The kindness that slg4 shown him even though smg3 didn't really repay him with his kindness.

3 was DONE playing games, he went to a hotel roof, making sure nobody known. Nobody cared about him, or atleast that's what he thought, even if they did.. Why didn't they give him Second chance?

On the other hand, Smg4 got suspicious.. it wasn't like 3 to give up on trying to destroy him for no reason, 4 was sure that it isn't because of laziness. Nor waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

G4 Decided to visit him, Even if he is an enemy. He knocked on the door, No reply. He found out the door was unlocked, he shrugged and opened the door. "Hello? Smg3..?"

No answer, Or a sound. Then 4 heard sirens pass by, he went to check it out. A bunch of people was surrounding something.. Smg4 tried to push though the crowd and he succeeded, He gasped when he saw 3's body bleeding, Alot..

"Oh no..."