Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is one of my stories so pls comment, vote, tweet, facebook it, like it, share it and so on and so forth.

much love >Layd_B< xxxx

He made his way into his office. His PA trailed behind him on the phone whilst juggling some papers in her hands. It was as if every step he took was pre-calculated, he oozed with elegance. There was a freshly made cup of coffee on his desk. He liked to take it in turns: coffee today, tea tomorrow. He sat in his chair and took a sip of the coffee whilst she placed a diary in front of him. Whilst he was scanned it she ended her call, adjusted the papers in her arms and her immaculately tailored suit.

“Ms Chelsea just placed an appointment at 6pm, she says it’s very important and you should not fail to attend. The details of which her PA will have emailed to me and I’ll forward it to you as soon as I received it.” Jane says with such class. “You have a meeting at 2pm which will hopefully end before 6pm. But firstly-“

“I need to speak to my dad.” He interrupted with a quizzical look on his face. Jane was about to speak before she managed to open her mouth he handed her back the diary. “If you could reschedule. That would be great.” He stood up and made his way down to his dad’s office. Jane stayed behind and re-scheduled like he’d requested. He was her boss.

*

Lynette sat at her vanity, gently stroking her hair and starring at her reflection. She picked up phone and dialled. “I won’t need your assistance today, thank you.” She ended the call and made her way out of her room and into Marc’s. His bed was made and his office door left ajar. She had the same elegance gait as her brother, only hers was more feminine and had a sway to it. She peeked through the office door and saw Jane was on the phone. “Where is my brother?”  She mouthed to Jane.

“Downstairs.” Jane mouth back pointing downwards with the pen she was holding. Jane left and went downstairs. When she reached the foyer she her eyes scanned the house. She noticed the quiet room’s door was wide open and she knew what awaited her inside so she walked past it towards her dad’s office door. It was huge nearly from celling to ground. Dark brown with some bronze etched into it here and there. A maid walked past biding her good day as she knocked and opened the door.

Both heads turned towards the direction of the knock awaiting an entry. She smiled as she walked over to her dad and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Morning daddy.” She said with the voice of a little a girl. Marc made a huffing noise and tried to conceal a knowing smile, he was perched on the edge of the generous dark mahogany desk.

“Morning sweetheart.” He replied with a smile. He loved his daughter dearly. She was precious to him and he would do anything for her. She turned to Marc and did a curt nod. “Brother.”

“Lynette.” He replied.

“Chelsea says to remind you-“

“Of our appointment at 6pm.” Marc finished.

“You know, that’s good. I’ll be home in a little while, daddy. I’ll miss you.” She was making her way out when he called behind her.

“Will you need a chauffeur, darling?”

“No thank you daddy. I’ll drive.”

“Be careful.”

“Love you too daddy.” She said and closed the door. Lynette walked past the quiet room and stopped a few steps after. I should go in there and be polite. She thought to herself. She turned around entering the quiet room. In the far corner of the room sat Mrs Cohen quietly reading, she was fully aware that her daughter had entered the room, she continue reading. Lynette came to a stop a few yards in front of her mother.