- o n e -

Another day..another day of pretending...another day of hiding

"Jimin hyung! They said to meet up downstairs-" Jungkook stopped talking as he stared at Jimin who looked in daze, seemingly not caring what the younger had to say at the moment.

Jungkook walked towards the smaller and sat down on the neatly made bed and swung an arm around Jimin who was staring down at the ground with a frown.

"What's wrong..?" He asked softly not wanting to make the brunette even more upset than he already was. He sighed and looked at him.

"Jungkook...till when" What Jimin said had no context, but he knew exactly what he was referring to.

"Ah..baby you know I'd do anything for us to go public right? I'd even sell my soul to the devil for god sake!" Jungkook tried joking around, but to no avail it only brought tears to the older's eyes. At this, the raven panicked and turned his body to Jimin.

Silent sniffles and hiccups could be heard bouncing off the walls of the quiet hotel room.

"Darling...please don't cry. I know how much this is taking a toll on you. I know it stresses you out" Jungkook starts stroking Jimin's hair. A habit he does whenever he tries to comfort the older which works.

"I also know how much you want to tell the whoooole world," Jungkook temporarily lets go of Jimin to show him expanding his arms, an attempt to show and exaggerate what he was trying to say,"that you love this dork" he says smiling while pointing at himself.

Jimin finally cracked a smile. This wasn't a daily thing that happened to the couple of 5 years. It was just one of those days that hit Jimin really hard that, no..he couldn't express how he felt for the younger to the world and vice versa. The world was really a cruel place wasn't it?

"C'mon. The hyungs are gonna kill us if we take even more time" Jungkook said smiling standing up to grab his and Jimin's suitcases.

They both head to the door, but before Jungkook opens it he lets go of the handles of the suitcases and turns around to face Jimin, who wasn't much far away from him.

"I want you to promise me something," he starts off as he holds Jimin's hands in his own, his thumb gently rubbing the short's. "Yeah..?" The brunette looks up with a slight pout, all the reasons to kiss Jimin for sure Jungkook thought.

"I want you to promise me that..that you won't give up on us. Even when you feel like giving up, even when you feel so tired of it. I want you to always remember that I'm always here for you and that I will and forever will love you no matter what. Us against the world, who cares. They can kiss my ass-" Jimin shuts him up with a loving kiss before Jungkook could finish his little speech. Jungkook didn't hesitate kissing back. Wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist all the while pouring out his love for the older through the kiss.

They both separated as they felt the need for air. A tint of pink were on both men's cheeks but they could care less about that. All that really mattered was each other and no one else.

They really wished that this very moment could've lasted for infinity, but life's cruel isn't it? Nothing really goes your way, especially when you deeply desire for it and this was sadly Jungkook's and Jimin's unfortunate case.