Meet the Agents

Ang mga agents na hindi nakaassign sa provinces or cities ay nagsstay lamang sa headquarters. Sila ay may mga ibang professions din at specialties na siyang nakatutulong din sa mga misyon.

Anne Curtis-Smith (Agent A21)

            Agent A21 is also a psychiatrist in the agency. She is the one interrogating the suspects. She may look like a sweetheart but she’s one kind of girl that you don’t want to mess with.

Coleen Garcia (Agent C17)

            Agent C17 is the youngest agent. She is also a professional hacker. Her specialization is on getting personal information from computers and hacking the CCTV camera records. She is also the inventor of the special gadgets that the agents use.

Kim Atienza (Agent K45)

            Agent K45 is a retired agent but he still works for the agency as the forensic medical technologist. He is the one checking and testing the collected materials and objects from the crime scene for further investigation. He makes chemical solutions that the agents will need on their mission.

Eric Tai (Agent Eruption)

            Agent Eruption works in the agency as the backup for every situation. He is the leader of the agency’s S.W.A.T. team. He’s an expert in using weapons and his own body for fight.

Ryan Bang (Agent R32)

            Agent R32 is the agent that has a lot of connections. He is the agency’s source of all the information needed especially if it is coming from foreign countries.

Eric Jugueta (Agent Jugs)

            He is a stay-in agent. He never leaves the agency unless it is an emergency. Most of the time, he is the one talking to the agents on mission, supplying them the information that they need. He works with Agent C17.

Teddy Corpuz (Agent Teddspotting)

            Like Agent Jugs, he stays in the agency. He is the one deploying the emergency teams like the S.W.A.T., paramedics, and backup agents.

Vicente “Vice” Vidanes (Agent V22)

            He is the adopted son of the director, Agent Director. Most of the time, he is accused of being gay because of his skills in using cosmetics, hairstyling, and fashion styling. He is not gay though. He uses the said skills for disguise. That is his specialty.

William “Billy” Crawford (Agent W33)

            Aside from being an agent, Agent W33 is a mechanical and electrical engineer. He uses his skill as an engineer to work on the mechanism of things in the location. He can easily determine if there is a trap or none.

Ferdinand “Vhong” Navarro (Agent X44)

            Agent X44 is one of the agency’s best agents. He used to work for a syndicate but he decided to use his skills for good instead. He works now in the agency as an agent and as a  trainer.