I looked as he brought my discarded pair of briefs to his nose and he took in my scent. That wasn't my thing normally, but seeing him pulse made my insides flutter. He looked back at me, lust was the only emotion I could read on his face.

"Is this really something we should do, I barely know you," I said.

"Shut up," he said. It was like he used magic because I couldn't form words when his firm voice echoed off the walls. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and then got on his knees and buried his face between my plump cheeks. A gasp escaped my lips when he tasted me.

"Deandre," I almost sang. He pulled away and looked at me, his mouth wet.

"Don't talk." This time more serious than the first. He looked at me waiting to see how I would respond to him. I nodded my head, and it was enough to get him back to eating me. He cradled me in his hands as he pushed my legs further apart. I tried my best to not say anything.

I felt his thick finger rubbing against my entrance and he blew over it, causing me to flex those muscles. He chuckled before removing his finger to my dismay. I needed this to happen.

He sat on the bed, and my legs dropped to the floor with a thud.

"Suck my dick," he ordered. I was a second away from responding before remembering his order to stay quiet. I nodded before getting on my knees and looking at his thick rod. I was not the best, but that didn't stop me for stuffing him into my mouth. He placed his hand on the back of my head and pushed till my nose buried in his untrimmed pubes. I had a strict trim rule before Aurelio pushed that boundary.

I took in his masculine musk as he buried my nose inside. I could feel my mouth straining from being held open. I gagged and felt the saliva pool around my chin. "That's right, show daddy how much you can take." I wanted to say something, but my mind couldn't come up with anything witty and my mouth was literally too full to speak.

He let my head up for a moment before he pushed it back down. His grip on the scruff of my neck was iron tight. Time passed, only noticed because the room became too dark to make everything out. He released me from his dick and pulled me to his mouth for a sloppy kiss. His free hand rested on my hip as he further abused my swollen lips.

Deandre threw me off of him abruptly, which landed me on my stomach in the middle of the bed. Deandre came up behind me and placed a finger at my entrance and worked it inside. Immediately he worked at finding my prostate, then teased it relentlessly. I bit into the fitted sheet before he pulled me back by the neck and placed a kiss on my cheek as he inserted a second finger. I clenched around him and grabbed at his arm, not getting swatted away with the second attempt.

I reached under and held myself as he worked at opening me up enough to take him. His hand left my neck and massaged my back.

"Get a condom and lube if you have them." He released me and I climbed over to get the supplies that I never used in this apartment. Before my time with Aurelio, it had been well over a year since I had been intimate with anyone.

I put the lube and condom on the bed and flinched when the light came on. Deandre pulled me once again to the edge of the bed. Unceremoniously, he lubed and covered himself before placing his manhood at my entrance and pushing in. My hand went up, and I shouted out, "Wait!"

His eyes darkened at the sound of my voice and he placed his hands at my neck but stopped moving.

"Why can't you follow directions? I will take care of you so don't bitch out on me." He carefully pushed deeper into me, I clenched around him and tried to keep my breathing steady. It was not too painful since I had done the deed with Aurelio before I left, but still there wasn't much preparation.