Big big plans

Tilly
We're all sitting outside if Adalyn's office. The boys had gone to speak to her first, and it's been about 7 minutes since they went in there.

I looked to my right, peeking through the thick glass on the office door, then looking at Mae who was on her phone.

Looking to my left, Georgia was starring off into space. "You okay?"

She quickly spun her head around to look at me, "what? Um yeah." She pushed her hair out of her face and grabbed out her phone.

After two more minutes of sitting, the door finally opened.

I looked up at the boys. They didn't exactly look happy, but that didn't look disappointed either.

Mae stood up, ready to walk into the office.

Georgia looked up and Ashton, who's face was still a mix of emotions,out of the blue kissed her.

Before she could actually comprehend what was going on, he pulled away and sat on the opposite side of the room.

She looked at him before entering the office with Mae. Luke winked at me and mouthed the words 'good luck' before I entered the room.

Calum
I couldn't sit,I'm just couldn't, I was all of these emotions at once.

I was nervous for the girls, and excited and I really needed to pee.

I was walking up and down the waiting room this jumping slightly every now and again.

"Cal just relax, they'll be out soon." Luke said, chuckling slightly.

"I'm sorry, I just can't stay still." I said bouncing around.

Finally the door opened and all the girls had smiles on their faces.

Mae smiled, "hey gu-"

Tilly put her hand on Mae's shoulder and raised her eyebrows.

"Right sorry." Mae mumbled.
-
-
-
"Okay, guys we've got some news." Michael said, shushing the girls. We'd gone back to their room about three house ago and we've decided to tell them.

"It's good and bad." Ash said. All of us boys sat and stood in a 'kind of' line

"So um, we're going on tour with One Direction next month!!" Luke half yelled, jumping up and down.

Mae screamed and clapped her hands, Tilly grabbed Lukes hands and jumped with him and Georgia ran up to as and wrapped her legs around his waist.

The smile never left my face as we all group hugged, "wait, what's bad about that?" Tilly asked as we all pulled away.

"Well, we're gonna be fine for quite a long while." I said, frowning only slightly.

All of the girls laughed, "what?" Michael said, asking the question on all of our minds.

"So you know the guy who goes by the name of Ed Sheeran, yeah well he's touring the same road and 1D and needed a starting act." Mae said smiling.

"Oh my god are you serious?!" I exclaimed. Honestly, nothing can ruin this day.

"Yeah. We leave 8 hours after you." George giggled, "Adalyn made sure if that."

Ash walked up to her and put his arms around her wais, "I love you, so much." He said kissing her fore head.
"And I love you Till, and you Mae." He pointed to both of the girls. "and I love you Luke, and you Cal and you Mikey. And I just love everybody!" He shouted the last part.

We all laughed and group hugged again. Although this time it felt like it would last forever.

AN- sorry that this took so long guys. I had three chapters ready to publish but we had a storm here and it stuffed up my wifi and none of them saved and yeah. So yeah, I'm sorry. Hope you enjoyed, I'll update again soon.