Mae & Michael

MAE
Three Months Later (from chapter 38)
I'm getting married. I'm getting fucking married. I'm not nervous either or stressed, I'm just happy. I couldn't help but look at the smile that was spread across my face in the mirror.

"Here she is!"

"You look gorgeous." Tilly smiled walking up behind me, Georgia following. I smiled at my two best friends, standing up to face them, the flowing fabric of my dress circling around my ankles.

"This is actually happening." I said, my smile growing wider.

"It went so fast." Georgia said, placing her hands on her swollen stomach, making the fabric of her deep teal dress move.

"I wonder how the boys are." Tilly said before we all burst into laughter.

"Speaking of, who's your date for later tonight?" I asked Georgia.

"I was gonna go with Jace, but he's got his boyfriend, so I'm going with Jay."

Both Tilly and I smiled. Both her and Ash still haven't worked out what's going to happen when the baby's born, but they'll need to soon. "You figured out what's gonna happen when the baby's born?" Tilly asked, speaking my thoughts.

"Babies." Georgia corrected, smiling.

"What?!" I asked, surprised.

"Twins, I'm having twins!" She exclaimed, obviously happy.

Both Tilly and I squealed and jumped up and down. This day honestly couldn't get any better.

MICHAEL

I'm getting married. I'm getting fucking married. And I'm stressing the fuck out. Like, I bet Mae isn't even this worried, infact, I know she's not worried cause I can hear her and the girls squealing and giggling from the other room. I love Mae and I know that, but when I proposed I didn't think I'd be this nervous.

"You need to chill." Luke said, looking up from his phone.

"I know I know, I just, I'm so nervous. What if I stuff up my vows or stand on her dress or-"

"Shut up, your not gonna do any of those things. Now fix your tie while I get you a glass of water."

I swallows hard and nodded at Luke as he exited the room, Cal and Ash entering.

"You nervous?" Cal asked sitting down.

"No shit." I replied, fiddling with my tie.

"You'll be fine, I promise." Ash smiled, helping me with my tie.

I nodded, "okay. Alright, I think I'm good."

"Good," Calum said standing up, "now let's go and watch you get married."

NARRATOR

The chatter in the large hall fell silent when the tune of 'here comes the bride' played. The glass doors opened and Mae walked between the isles, smiling at her friends and family, her arm linked with her dads. When she reached the end if the rows, her dad left a lingering kiss on her cheek before handing her over to Michael.

He immediately intertwined their fingers, giving her hand a small squeeze. Soon they recited their vows, promising things to each other, before saying the words 'I do' and connecting their lips.

-

-

-
Mae kicked off her white heels and curled her legs up, cuddling up next to Michael. He rapped his arm around her and kissed her head, "are you happy Mrs Clifford?" He asked, smiling down at his wife.

"I couldn't be happier, Mr Clifford." She smiled back, watching her friends and family dance, talk and laugh with each other.

"I love you." Michael muttered, pulling Mae closer to him.

"I love you more." She said back, wrapping her arms around him.

The two sat silently, watching their friends and family. Tilly and Luke danced like maniacs to the Nickleback song that blasted through the speakers, Calum and Alana attempted to make out secretly in the corner but failed, Georgia and Ash talked quietly at one of the tables, discussing things to do with the kids.

Michael took his eyes away from the crowd and looked down at Mae, "how the hell did we end up here?"

"I don't know," she answered smiling and looking back at him, "but I'm glad we made it."

So this was the first ending thingy, I hope you guys liked it. The others should be up soonish, I'm not actually sure how long they'll take but I'll try and get them up as soon as possible. xx