Schools Back

{Luke}
So school starts today. All of us boys left Victoria about three days ago.
"schools back and I finally get to cuddle my baby again!" Michael half yelled as we walked up to the school grounds.
"Calm your tits man, we're not even inside yet." Ash laughed.
"Come on, just admit it, you can't wait to see George again to you guys can cuddle and laugh and kiss together."
Ash smiled, "yeah okay I'm just as excited as you." Both of them jumped around like five year old girls then bolted for the front of the school.
"How you doin Cal?" I asked turning to him.
He's getting better slowly, but he's been pretty quiet lately, "you know, I think I might turn gay, then every one of my problems are solved." He said looking back at me.
I nodded, "whatever floats your boat."
We walked into the doors where Mikey and Ash were standing, talking to Morgan whose one of the leaders.
She's cool I guess, I don't know, she's one of those pop girls.
"Nice to see you boys back on campus, same room as last semester." She smiled handing us the key to our dorm.
We ran up the flights of stairs and came to our door, we unlocked it and immediately ran inside, screaming the girls names.
None of them came downstairs, instead, a boy with straight blonde hair came downstairs with a confused look on his face.
"Who are you?" Cal asked, furrowing his eyebrows.
The boy looked at us and then ran upstairs, without saying anything.
"Well that was rude." I said dropping my stuff on the floor.
After about three minutes five boys, including the blonde one, came downstairs.
Two of them looked very similar, with black hair, one of them had two piercings on his lips and the other had his eyebrow pierced.
"Hey, you guys must be 5sos. Yeah we're your roommates, I'm Jake, this is my brother Jasper, this over here is Flynn," he pointed to the blonde boy, "this is Addison," he pointed to a boy with dark brown hair that had been spiked, "and Haydn." He pointed to another boy who also had brown hair but it grew across his eyes and was combed to the side.
"Where are the girls?" Ash asked, not even taking notice of what Jake has said.
"Oh yeah, well last semester there was a mix up between dorms, but originally we were gonna be roomed with you guys."
"Oh. Okay, well um I'm Luke, this is Calum, Michael and Ashton." All of the boys nodded.
"Do you guys wanna put your stuff away?" Jasper asked.
We all nodded and went upstairs.
"I don't like them." Michael said, "they seem like a proper boy band."
I nodded, "we'll just have to suck it up I guess."
{Tilly}
"Hey girls, different room this semester you'll be in 317."
"Great." Mae smiled, taking the key from Morgan's hands.
"I love your hair." Morgan smiled as we begun walking.
Having to walk an extra flight of stairs is extremely annoying, god I'm unfit.
We walked into our room but I didn't take much notice of what was around me, I just dumped my bags and walked back out, going to find Luke.
After ten minutes of walking around the campus I decided to just ask Morgan.
"Yeah he's in the same dorm as last time." She smiled and went back to whatever she was doing.
I walked to my old dorm and knocked on the door. A boy with black hair and two lip piercings answered.
He gave me a sideways smile, "how can I help you beautiful?"
I sarcastically smiled, "I'm looking for Luke."
"Don't know him. Can I do anything for you?" He winked.
I scoffed, "no never. And I know he's here, Morgan told me"
He smirked, "c'mon babe, it could be fun."
"Your disgusting!" I pushed past him and into the room.
"Luke!" I yelled from the stairs.
He came jogging downstairs, "hey babe." He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Sorry but can we go please."
He gave me a confused look, "I'll tell you when we're gone."
He nodded and put his phone in his pocket.
{Georgia}
I unpacked all of mine and Tilly's stuff cause shed run off straight away to find Luke.
When I was done I headed downstairs, our room-mates still hadn't shown up yet.
I told Mae I was going to see Ash and she nodded, continuing to watch TV.
After asking Morgan where I would find him, I walked to my old room.
Knocking twice the door was answered by a blonde boy. When I say blonde, I don't mean like Luke, I mean bleached blonde.
I smiled, must be the boys new room-mate, "hi I'm Georgia, I'm looking for Ashton."
He nodded, "great, come in and I'll get him."
"Thanks." I walked in and stood at the door.
The boy disappeared upstairs and I stood silently.
Three other boys walked past me, two looked like twins and the other had Justing Beiber styled hair.
They smiled at me and one of them, the one with black hair and lip piercing, looked me up and down, he whistled and I rose my eyebrows at him.
"C'mon dude, you've already been rejected once today." His twin said.
"Yeah nearly two times, if he's lucky he'll be slapped too." I said turning back to the stairs.
"Damn, feisty." He said, "nice butt babe." I could almost hear the smirk on his face.
Turning around I approached them and slapped him.
Spinning on my heal I jogged upstairs, running into Cal as I did.
"Hey Cal. How've you been?"
He smiled, "I'm getting better."
"Good. Um which room is Ashton's?"
He pointed to the room on the left, walking down the last few stairs.
"Ash?" I walked in slowly opening the door.
I didn't see the blonde boy, but I did see Ash pull on his shirt.
"Baby girl!" He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, "sorry, I had to get dressed."
"That's okay." I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Ice-cream?" He grabbed his wallet off his bed and put it in his back pocket.
"Sure." I smiled and grabbed his hand.
We walked downstairs and he noticed the mark on the boys face.
"Yo what happened to Jake?"
"He complimented my butt." I smiled, looking at Ash.
He laughed, "idiot."
-
-
-
I had seen Tilly and Luke at the park while I was with Ashton so we were now walking back to our dorm together.
"I wonder who our room-mates are." She said walking up to our door.
I nodded, "I hope that it's not some bitch."
I walked in and saw three blonde heads on the couch, one of those faces was the last person that I wanted to be roomed with.