Im getting excited!

Guys so I don't know if you read my updates that I post to my profile, but if you do then you'll know what this is about, if not, I'm about to explain.

So I was sitting in bed listening to music and I just had the biggest burst of inspiration for a Luke fanfic and a Calum fanfic. I've already started writing them and am going to post them once this book is done, but I'm so excited that I wanna put in a little sneak-peak of them now soooo here we go
-

-

-

-

*Regrets ~Calum*

Blurb- When I ran, all I really wanted was for you to come after me......

Sneak-peak:
(25 April 2014)

Dakota Freshman is a teen mom, she's eighteen, to be specific. She has a three year old daughter called Cameron. Cameron is the love of her life. To everyone, except Dakota, Cameron's father is unknown, and Dakota plans to keep it that way. Little does she know that he's in the same airport as her, heading to the same place.

"C'mon Cam, we can't miss this plane." The blonde called to her three year old daughter.

"Sowwie mommy." The toddled replied, waddling up to her mothers side and grabbing her hand.

-

-

-

-

-

*Hoodies~ Luke*

Blurb- Alex is one of those popular girls. She's always got someone to talk to in the halls when she moves from class to class. Once apon a time she was best friends with Luke Hemmings, but that's all changed, because of a stupid thing called high school. Alex has always been Luke's crush, but her being her and Luke being him, has stopped Luke from sharing his feeling for her. Things for Alex seem to be going uphill, but for Luke, not so much.

It's funny how one pathetic hand-me-down hoodie can change everything.

Sneak-peak:
Michael shook his head, "Calum, like Calum Hood, the Calum Hood who's best pick up line is 'did it hurt when you fell from heaven, because you're an angel,' has a girlfriend. I don't believe it."

"What don't you believe?" Jack asked, hobbling up behind us, "welcome back by the way."

"Do you believe that Calum's got a girlfriend!" Michael exclaimed once again, still unable to process the information.

"Yeah, I've met her. Tell ya what, he didn't do too bad."

"Whose this?" The twins asked, both taking a seat next to Jack.

"Michael doesn't believe that Cal's got a girlfriend." Jack filled them in.

"He does, she's extremely pretty. I'm pretty sure their parents work together."

They all begun talking about Calum's girlfriend, and I zoned out, looking over to the other side of the room I found Luke Hemmings. His crystal blue eyes staring into mine. A form of sadness and longing filled his eyes, before I turned away, joining the groups conversation once again.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Soo that's it guys, I really hope you enjoyed those little bits, I'm really excited and wanna get them up as fast as possible, so hopefully I'll start updating more.

I love you all, tell me what you think in the comments and enjoy the rest of your day!