Trip to the Outlands

My sister seems like she really wants me to continue, so I'll continue.

Ono: It seems like Scar's army knows we are planning to end his spirit, we have to find a way to sneak in the Outlands without Scar knowing, but who knows how Scar senses it?
Kion: Someone has to know, like Mufasa? He is a spirit himself!
Fuli: Good idea, I am sure he knows, worth a try.
Kion: (Walks to somewhere no one can see) Grandfather Mufasa?
Mufasa: Yes, Kion?
Kion: I just wanted to know how spirits like Scar can sense we are planning to defeat him?
Mufasa: When someone a spirit hates or someone important to him is going straight at his way, the spirit will sense and know who that is and what he is trying to do with him.
Kion: Ok, I understand. Thanks a lot for your help, Grandfather! (Walks away back to the guard while Mufasa disappears.) Lion guard, Mufasa said that when someone a spirit hates or someone important to him is going straight, the spirit will sense and know who that is and what he is trying to do with him. So we have to go the long way and never look straight at the volcano until we arrive.
Ono: We can take the way that cuts through the backlands but we have to be careful of Makucha.
Kion: Good idea. Till the Pride Lands end...
Lion guard: Lion guard defend! (Walks towards the Outlands together)

Meanwhile, in the Outlands:

Scar: How come you are back so fast...
Janja: Sorry, Scar, they are too strong. But at least we slowed them down for a while.
Scar: Ok, fine, at least I have a backup plan. If the lion guards come, I can sense them. Then all of you will guard outside the volcano and stop them as much as you can.
Janja: Good plan, we will win this time!
Scar: of course, I am always two steps ahead. (laughs evilly)

Back to the lion guard:

Kion: Careful, everyone, we are in Makucha's territory. He can appear anytime, and try to chase us out of his territory. Leopards are very territorial animals. He won't believe us even if we say we are just passing through.
Fuli: I'll take care of him. I learned my lesson from Kongwe.
Makucha: (Jumps out of a tree) Don't think you can stop me this time! You were lucky enough last time. (Runs off, zig-zagging)
Fuli: He still doesn't know I know how to catch him. (Runs after Makucha without zig-zagging and pins him down after a wild chase.) We are just passing through!
Makucha: Ok fine go on, but don't let me catch you staying in my territory for too long! (Climbs up a tree in a flash.)

The lion guard passes through the border of the Backlands and Outlands, without staring straight at the top of the volcano.

Kion: Keep looking to the front, don't stare at the volcano. When I say now, change to stare at the volcano.
Lion guard: Ok.
Kion: Now!
The lion guard stares at the volcano while walking towards it.
Scar: Oh, no, the lion guard is close! Outlanders. Defend now!
Janja, Reirei, Kiburi, Mzingo: Yes, Scar!

The two teams clash and create chaos. The lion guard tries to grabs Janja, Cheezi and Chungu because they know it's one of them. Beshte charges forward and knocks Janja towards the lava, and...

To be continued...
Please read the next chapter to find out what happens next.

Sorry that I used scripts to write suddenly. I think it is easier.