Chapter 9

Angela’s POV

        I walk back towards Aastha and John after getting off the phone. “So what did they tell you?” John asked me when I came to sit down at the table. “Well, they actually want to come here. They don’t want me to do anything yet.” I said biting my lip. “What? Why?” Aastha asks incredulously. “Apparently, this is the monster that had caused me to go to the hospital that one time. Remember when Ria and I told you that Aastha? I don’t know if Aastha already told you John, but that’s the reason why they are coming here. They want to make sure I won’t get attacked again.” I tell them.

        “Oh, well Aastha just told me the story as to why they won’t let you hunt on your own anymore.” John says patting my hand. I got up and walked towards the board Aastha had set up ahead of time. “They said they will be here by tomorrow night. Should we lay low until they get here or do some more snooping around?” I asked as I turned around to face them. “If they don’t want you to do anything, you stay here and research more. John and I can go out and ask around about the family. It's about 7 in the evening so, I’ll see if I can go talk to the child and see if she is still the same person or, if it was a demon possession, if the demon is still inside her. Then we can see what to do afterwards.” Aastha says as she stands next to me. I look at her.

        “How are you going to find out if the demon is still inside of her without spraying holy water on her?” I ask her. “Well, maybe feel out her personality? You know how I can feel if someone is not themselves? My, you know, “special ability”? I think that will work without me getting caught with spraying holy water on her.” She says, getting the picture of the little girl off the board. “Okay love, if you think this will work. I will check out the body and see what I can get from him. Let’s go? Angela, stay here and try to see if you can find more information about this demon.” John says to me then gets up to grab his coat and Aastha takes the keys from the table and they both leave.

        “I will put a spell on this part of the motel so that evil will not enter in the room.” John says before shutting the door. I whisper a “Thanks” to no one in particular. Then I got started with researching about the demon. I wish I bought John’s journal, the Winchesters dealt with this before, but I don’t know how they got rid of it. I just can’t wait until the guys and my sister get here so they can help me out. I hope the Mark of Cain Dean still has won’t keep him out of the room.

Aastha’s POV

        Walking into the police office, I spotted the girl that was involved in the case sitting in a private room with no one inside. I went up to the front desk and showed them my badge. “Hi. I’m agent Valerie Smith, with the FBI. I’m here concerning the case about the father dying, leaving an untouched child left behind? I want to talk to the child.” I said to the officer at the commanding desk. “Yes, ma’am. Right this way.” The officer led me to the private room and gave me the space I needed to talk to the child. Before he left though he told me, “The girl has been acting weird ever since she got here. Some items have been broken when she stares at them and she has kept quiet the whole time she has been here. She doesn’t talk to anyone. Good luck.” Then he left and I closed the door.

        “Hi there sweetie, may I sit down?” I ask her and I put my hand on her shoulder. She didn’t nod her head or say anything, but just gave me a blank stare. I sat down anyways. “Your name is Melissa right? Hi, I’m agent Valerie Smith. I’m with the FBI. I heard that you don’t talk to anyone here, and I completely understand why. You had recently lost a father and-” “I killed him.” She cut me off with that sentence. “You killed him? Are you sure that was you and not some other thi-” “You think I don’t know about you...hunters? Oh, I know all about you. Those Winchester boys, and their precious loved ones. I nearly killed one of those girls too, if it weren’t for that John Winchester who ruined my plan. Now, I’m back. I will have my chance to destroy that girl again, but this time, from the inside out. Just you wait and see. I'll finish what I had started earlier.” She grinned evilly at me and started laughing evilly. I walked out of that room in horror, and before I walked out of there in a hurry, I put a binding spell on the door to bind that demon in the room and it won’t allow the demon to come out, until a certain amount of time has passed. I also told the police to not take that child out of there and to keep it locked up in that room. If they disobey my orders, I can report them for messing with a federal investigation. I ran out to the car, calling John to hurry his ass up to the car fast. I sat in the drivers seat and called Dean.

“Dean? Are you almost here? I have something to tell you guys…”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello~
I hope you enjoyed this update of the story...
Sorry guys if it seemed rushed, I'm not feeling all too well right now, so hopefully the next update will be way better ^_^
Plot twist? Maybe :)
Sorry for leaving you with a cliffhanger, guys :)
Please continue to comment and vote!
Thank you~!
Happy Friday!