127 and Chenle

"Did you heard about 127 almost turned their back againts us?"

"W-why?" Chenle asked. His shock are almost audible.

"Apparently they no longer feel the importance of having connection with us since we don't assist them anymore."

"Ugh."

Chenle rubbed his face. So many factor in the Dream Mafia and Zhong Company are working mainly because of 127.

All the source of connection are from 127. If the connection with 127 were to be sewered, the business partners would be suspicious of Chenle's group.

Chenle sighed. Regretted what he had done lately because he had been putting aside 127 up until the Thermobaric Bomb deal.

"You see now why that girl is important to us?" Said Jisung.

The evening almost arrived. The room stays cold as always.

"Why haven't i heard about this, this is nothing to be taken lightly!" Chenle snapped at Jisung.

"Hey, chill i knew about this just a few minutes before meeting you."

Chenle burried his face on his palms.

"So that is why Taeyong smiled at me earlier, bastard"

"If you didn't take that girl in and just finished her life then, this whole group would be in a danger by now."

"I admit."

Jisung smiled at Chenle's confession.

Xiao yue saved the lifes of Chenle and the other boys. Up until now Chenle didn't realize how frail their relationship to 127 was.

No doubt,Chenle didn't think through te fact that 127 only need the benefit of working with the Dream Mafia.

He is now aware of it.

And Chenle would never make the same mistakes twice.

Sebastian had stopped by to turn on the lamp inside my room

Chenle's voice still lingers on my head.

I heard a knock on the door and open it.

"Hey bomby~" Jaemin called me.

He smiled at my stressed out face. He poked the side of my lips and dragged it up.

"A smile will make you feel better."

"Thanks," i responded.

"Do want someone to talk to?"

His question made me tear up.

I nod and let him into my room. I started telling him what had happened. Something about him made me comfortable.

He caress my teary cheek everytime my tears fall down.

"Look at me," Jaemin said to me.

I look at his face.

"You did something that saved all of us and you should be proud of yourself

"You did something that saved all of us and you should be proud of yourself."

What?

What did i do?

Didn't i just help them make more money?

How can that save them?

"What do you mean?" I asked while rubbing my cheek.

Jaemin told me about how i managed to save their relationship with 127.

"What exactly the benefit from that anyway?" I asked him.

I mean, will anything really change for me?

Up until now i didn't know how long i will last here. The thing that holds myself together is the realization that living here would make me at least live longer.

If i had refused, i would've died today.

"Let me take it from here."

Chenle is standing outside my room.

"I need to talk to you."