"I bathed her and everything. Making sure she's clean and hydrated before she went back to sleep."

     "Praises ?" Yoongi asked.

      Namjoon sighed deeply before he said, "Jungkook did that part. He's better in doing that than me."

       "You should try. She likes praises, especially as aftercare." Yoongi took one of Namjoon's bagel and shoved it to his mouth.

        Instead of saying anything, Namjoon was rather looking around through see-through window around the house which showed beautiful view of their green backyard. He never noticed how empty looking their backyard was.

      "Just— next time keep it down a bit, okay ?" Yoongi patted Namjoon's shoulder before he went off, stretching to the bathroom.

•••

      Jimin brushed his plump lips with the back of his hand then he licked a bit damp of milk, not wanting any drop to be wasted.

"It literally tastes like milk, with a bit of tang to it." He said checking you out while you put the button of your shirt back on.

"Thank you for that." You smiled.

"Is it still hurt ?" Jimin asked checking out by giving a soft squeeze to your breast. "They feel more softer than before."

"Yeah I feel better. Before, I felt my breasts were so swollen and hard because of the milk. I changed my shirt six times already since morning as they kept leaking milk to my shirts." You frowned but replaced with a smile when Jimin's hands cupped your cheeks.

"I don't mind sucking those titties all day. But don't you think you need to see Jackson ? See if there's something wrong ? I heard you kept refusing to go to him for doing the maintenance check up." Jimin looked genuinely concerned.

"I just— I don't know.."

Jimin moved your face facing him again with his finger to your cheek. "Are you scared ?"

"I don't know what to feel when I see him."

"I can go with you if you want. Although I'm sure Jin Hyung would love to take you there." Again, sometimes the rest of the guys still felt like you were Jin's, that's why they found themselves being considerate to the oldest' feeling.

"I haven't really talked with Jin, again."

Jimin pulled your waist so you fell to his embrace. He rubbed your back and patted your head. "We kind of notice that as well. Is there something wrong ? He misses you, you know."

You didn't want to say it but you found being around Jin was quite hard. You didn't know why. He just didn't really respond much to you or in fact needed you, you felt like. He had been busy with works. He'd spend hours and almost all of his days on his office. He also hadn't called you again to sleep in his room. And that made you felt like maybe Jin didn't need you anymore.

"You should talk to him. But I can go with you there if you want."

Jimin was right, you knew you had been feeling unwell lately. Maybe you needed some tune up or something but deep down you really didn't want to go and be reminded how inhuman you really were.

•••

"That looks amazing !" Hoseok smiles grew so wide, his deep dimples were the first things you spotted when you came out of changing room wearing the clother he picked out for you.

"Really ? Isn't this too girly ?" You pulled up a bit of your flowy skirt. Obviously something you'd never pick to wear but you asked Hoseok's help and you trusted his taste.

"It's perfect ! It gives you soft feels and pretty. My pretty baby." He pulled you hand, grabbed your chin and kissed you deep.

He checked you out once again and smirked as his eyes landed to your top. Its a crop tog cardigan with short sleeves with nothing underneath so he could see your nipples through the fabric and also the cleavage stole his attention.

"Hobi ?" You tilted you head noticing he looked a bit spaced out and blushing.

"It's perfect ! I'm sure Jin Hyung would love this." He bit his bottom lips. "I love this on you really."

"But I think I will use my nipple pads under this though." You looked down being really insecure didn't want to stain the new clothes with milk.

"Nipple pads ?"

"To absorb the milk leakage. It'd be embarrassing if I show up to his office with soaking wet top with milk." You chuckled thinking about it.

Hoseok's eyes grew big, "No, that would be much much much hotter. Don't use nipple pads !"

"What ??" You looked confused.

"Trust me, that scenario itself gave me a boner. I bet Jin Hyung loves it ! Now pick anything else you want, just anything." Hoseok pulled your hands got you back into the store again.

"But they're expensive.." You hesitantly said.

Hoseok looked at you fondly and leaned in to whisper, "What's the use of having loads of money if I can't spoil you ?"

•••

     You checked yourself out for the last time in the mirror. You wore the clothes Hoseok bought you, the one with crop top and flowy skirt, the length almost passed your knees. Not just that, you decided to do your hair, curled it a bit not too much so it'd still look natural. You smiled look at the reflection of yourself imagining how Jin would react.

     Jin had his own office room around the house. He needed as a workaholic as he was. It was in the end of a hall passed the living room. It's quite there, it's intended to be since Jin preferred it to be that way.

     You steps stopped as you heard something from the room. Then walking hesitantly as you put your focus to the voices. Once you got to in front of his door, you glued your eyes to the door.

     Your eyes went wide and gasped. You felt something sting when you realized its a moaning sound— a girl's moaning sound.

      Is he with someone else ? Other girl ?

__________________________

Hi there i know its been a long time. How are you guys ! Hows the quarantine? I know it's tough time for all of us. Remember to be stay at home as much as you can, wear mask and wash your hands regularly. Number of cases in where I live still high, i hope yours are better. :)

And sorry couldn't find any good porn gif for this story. 😌😌😌

Thank you for the sweet comments really.
I will try to make a better story. 😌

Also i just made a new twitter account hopefully i can write more there but please i write porn and post porn gif and images from time to time if you're not jnto that its okay not to follow me. We can be friends there 💕☺️☺️☺️
Twitter 👇🏻
@glossycunnie