Epilogue

Epilogue

My fingers stretch to the different keys, delicately pressing each one for a dynamic melody. Sun warms my skin from the window beside me. "Do you like it there," I jump slightly at the sound of Harry's voice but smile widely. "There's the smile I love," it's returned better than ever. "Yeah, I think this is the perfect place for the piano." A small yawn escapes my lips, a long day of moving behind me. Harry sits behind me and places his head on my shoulder, his touch relaxing me instantly. "The sun's going down," he mumbles into my shirt. "Mhmm," I moan. "And I made us some dinner," my stomach grumbles at the thought of food and we hesitantly stand up.

Harry and I sit back down with our salads and waters near the television. We've yet to set up a dinning table or chairs, but both of us are strangely content on the floor next to each other. "I think Eve would've loved this place." Harry places his arm over my shoulder and pulls my close. "I know she would love." "But we'll be happy here alone together right Harry?" A kiss is planted to the top of my head, sending butterflies to my stomach. "Of course we will hun. It'll be perfect, just the two of us." My eyes scan the unfurnished apartment around us and I can't help but smile. This place was going to be perfect for us.

"Alex was arrested this morning," Harry says plainly. "For what," I take a small bite of my salad. "Nine accounts of murder," he whispers. "Did he kill-" Harry's quick nod answers the question that I didn't want to ask. "I'm glad he's behind bars." "He isn't, he got the death penalty." I nod, never wishing death upon anyone, but not being against this either. "Have you taken your pill yet?" I shake my head and Harry stands up to walk to the kitchen. He returns soon with the pill in his hand, the pill I depend on daily. It keeps my nightmares away, letting me have perfect nights asleep with Harry. I thank him before taking the pill and eating the rest of my salad. Both of us are trying to get into better eating and sleeping habits, which is a lot easier when you have someone there beside you.

"I love you Ana. So much," Harry whispers as he lies down next to me. "I love you Harry," I return before drifting off to sleep.

**a/n the end. Thank you for all of the support in this book lovelies. If you enjoyed this, check out some of my other stories xx**