The room is quite large but she's moaning a mess and I bet if someone will pass by the hall, her moans will surely be heard.

"Oh, god... I swear your moans make me crazier!" I uttered and she moaned louder.

Not long enough, we heard footsteps coming near the room, "Shit!" Jennie hissed but I didn't stop, I know she's near so I worked on it harder until she came. She came to my mouth.

"Jisoos, Lisa you're so good!" She uttered while panting and we hurriedly find somewhere to hide since the person is already in front of the door, talking to someone.

It's too late and Jennie's still messed up with her breasts still exposed. I pulled her to my office table and hid her under it. I pushed myself to my swivel chair and fixed myself. In no time, the door opened revealing my mom -- the Queen.

"Mom..." I nervously uttered.

"Lisa, I was looking for you. Are you alone here? I heard some ridiculous noise while I was outside" she asked and was looking around to see if there are anyone with me here.

"N-no... I-I was just watching... something here in my laptop" I nervously responded. Luckily I got my laptop in front of me right now.

My mom sighed, "Lisa, I wish you stop watching pornography here in your office. And besides, Jennie wouldn't be so happy to know you're watching those kinds..." I almost laughed on my mom. Little did she know, it was Jennie's moans she was hearing earlier.

I also felt Jennie hugged my knees as she supress her laughter. But I was startled when I felt a hand cupped my dick. Oh my gosh, not now Jennie.

"By the way, I have something to discuss to you Lisa about the Prime Minister's suggestions regarding your coronation. Our plan is to give you the throne when you got married ............." my mom has a lot to say but I was lacking on focus as Jennie tries to tease me from under the table. She took out my very hard erection and started to pump me, up and down, and I swear that the softness of her palms is almost killing me. I feel like my eyes are almost rolling in the sensation.

I was trying to stop her but my girl being the naughty girlfriend she is, even played it harder.

My mom right now is discussing something with me while my girlfriend is goofing around my pants. How hard could that be?

It even come harder for me to focus when I felt her lips touched my tip. Shit!! She just fucking gave me a good hand job earlier and now she's sucking me? Oh my gosh.

I tried my very best to control myself but I failed. I just let out a silent moan which didn't escape from my mom's ear.

"Lisa? Are you okay? Did I just hear you ---"

"Ahh, okay mom. I will check on it" I cut her off right before she can say something ridiculous. Yes I know I'm so turned on right now on how Jennie is blowing me and I kinda felt challenged that she's mouth fucking me in front of my mom.

"Mom, I'm kinda not feeling okay right now. And I also have to prepare for the ball... can we talk about this some other time?" I hope my mom won't pry on me but she just gave me a knowing look. This naughty girl under my table is really giving me a hard time right now.

"Ah, yes! You really have to prepare. Meet you at the ball later, and where's Jennie? I'm really rooting for her for the Ball later. Your girl's a real charmer. I have to see her before the party starts. Please inform her" my mom said before leaving.

"Shit!! You, piece of a crazy hot-ass girlfriend. You made it hard for me!" I whispered loudly as soon as the doors closed. Jennie laughed cutely at me. I pulled her out from under the table and she straddled me.

"You know bad girls get punished, right?" I whispered seductively. She stopped laughing and I saw her gulped a lump in her throat. Whoa, that's hot.

I held her waist and slowly sink myself deeply inside her. So deep that I almost drool up on the sensation. She started to move slowly, up and down and I was just staring at her eyes, we're both lusting right now and I can see it in her eyes.

We started slowly, but it gets faster and faster.

"O-oh... fuck!! Fuck!! You're so huge!!" She moaned loudly.

I captured her lips once again and we both know we're nearing it. I held her waist and supported her as she moves herself up and down, faster and faster. Her mounds are both bouncing in front of me.

"Fuck... I'm almost there..." she murmured.

And we both came at the same time.

"Come on, baby... let's prepare for the ball" she chuckled and prepared herself before dragging me out.

----------------

Tamang landian lang bago ko kayo saktan, saktan ko ba kayo? 🤣

Chaaarrr... any reader here who is not a filo?