S2 EP 6: Logan's Dance

Logan's School:

*Logan shuts her locker and stares at this boy named Harry. She decided to take the risk and ask him to the Fall dance. She takes a deep breath and walks up to him.*

Logan: Hey!

Harry: Hi!

*Harry greets her with a smile*

Logan: So I wanted to ask you if you'd be interested in going to the dance with me?

Harry: I'd love to.

*At first, Logan was expecting him to say no, so she is surprised at first to hear him say yes.*

Logan: Great!

*Logan walks away and she did a victory dance as she walks off hoping no one will see her*

The Trammell Home:

*Alexis is sitting on the couch with her laptop as Logan walks in. Logan smiles as she walks off still in shock of what she has done, but she cannot fool Alexis. Alexis knows right away something has happened*

Alexis: What are you smiling about?

Logan: Nothing...

*Alexis gives her a "You can't fool me" face*

Logan: I asked a guy to the dance and he said yes.. okay? Are you happy now?

Alexis: YOU asked him???

Logan: Yes me?

Alexis: Well last time you mentioned this you seemed like you really didn't want to go through with this...

Logan: Well here I am. I did and I succeeded.

Alexis: Who is this guy? Is he hot?

Logan: To me he is.

*Alexis begins to focus her attention back to her laptop*

Alexis: Can't wait to meet this mystery guy.

Logan: Do you think you could offer me some guy advice?

Alexis: Me? Dating advice? Are you sure I'm the one to ask?

Logan: You've had boyfriends...

Alexis: Well that doesn't necessarily mean I'm successful, but, I will tell you that some guys are weak links. You got to show them what you want in order to get what you want. They don't notice everything, trust me.

Marie's bedroom:

*Marie is on her bed rocking Joseph to sleep and Logan comes in to ask for advice*

Marie: Logan! I haven't seen you all day.

Logan: Sorry I forgot to tell you when I was coming back. I actually wanted to ask you for some advice...

Marie: Oh what about?

Logan: Guys...

*Marie looks up, puts Joseph down in his crib and pats her bed telling Logan to come and sit next to her on her bed*

Marie: Well I think you came to the right source.

Logan: So I asked this guy, Harry, to the fall dance...

Marie: No way! My girl, Logan, did what?

*Marie smiled at her in shock*

Logan: Everyone seems to think this is such a surprise...

Marie: Well it kind of is. I thought Alexis was the only one in the dating world.

Logan: We're not dating, Mom. I just asked him to the dance.