S2 EP 1: Broken

Flashback:

*Alexis walks to Marie's shop where she works, very excited and in a running fashion, she gets there, opens the door, and greets herself*

Alexis: Check this out!

*Alexis holds a picture frame and gives it to Marie*

Alexis: That picture of you, big hit! If this is art, this is the closest I can do, other than that I pretty much suck!

Marie: Alexis, this is beautiful, and no you don't suck. In fact, I am very impressed with your work!

Alexis: So I want this to be on for First Friday!

Marie: A photo of me for First Friday?

Alexis: I think people deserve to see who Marie is, for real.

*Marie chuckles and gives Alexis a big hug*

Marie: I don't want you to ever think your work is a scam. I will always believe in you, so I hope you believe in me too.

Alexis: Of course, you're one of the only few people who get me around here.

*Someone comes in the shop*

Unknown: Hello!

Marie: Hi can I help you find anything?

Unknown: Just browsing around! I'll let you and you're daughter know when I need help with anything

*Alexis looks at Marie*

Alexis: Daughter?

Marie: Oh she's not my daughter, but you know, I could technically be your daughter.

Alexis: I guess we could pull that off.

*Alexis and Marie both chuckle*

Present Day:

*Continued scene from S1 EP 22*

*Alexis watches as Marie walks away and she is shameful. Feeling guilty Alexis tries to have a few seconds alone before going out to see everyone else, but Logan decides to ruin the moment*

Logan: Alexis, my ice cream is melting!

*Alexis gives her the eyes*

Alexis: I think you know what to do with that, or you are just going to act like a baby and have me deal with it. Right now is not a good time.

Logan: Okay...I'll have you go back to going whatever the hell your doing.

*Alexis looks up then looks down as Logan walks away*

The kitchen:

*Marie walks over to her room, but before that she tells everyone to leave and that she is no longer in a celebration mood*

Marie: Everyone, party's over! Go take the party outside if you want to, I'm not longer in a party mood.

Scott: What's the matter, love?

Marie: I'll tell you later.

*After looking at Scott, Marie turns straight to Logan*

Marie: And you need to go to bed!

Logan: What about my ice cream, I finally figured out my situation, and now I can finally eat it.

Marie: Eat, and then you're up to bed.

*Marie walks back to her room and shuts the door, Scott has a worried look on his face*

Logan's school: