CHAPTER 7- The Silence

JIN

Have you ever been so annoyed at someone?

Well, let me tell you this KIM JISOO annoys me.

Why?

Who the hell ignores you after you've helped them? Huh?

Well, she does.

The infuriating girl has been ignoring me and giving me the silent treatment.

Just last week, she was all cuddly and all up in my throat about all things and now, all I get is visibly cold shoulders and an apparent silent treatment.

I've noticed how different she acts when she's around other people and how cold and calculated she is when it came to me.

She doesn't pester me anymore.
She doesn't go wherever I go.

Overall, she's been M.I.A.

And I'd hate to say this.

But it bothers me... A lot !

She'd usually follow me around the whole day but now, two days have gone by without me seeing just a shadow of her.

I'm currently at our practice because COACH wanted us to get a head start for the season

The boys and I took a break.
We were all sweaty and tired.

Just then a towel flew my way.
Fortunately, I was able to dock.

"What the...?"

"Earth to Jin hyung. You've been spacing out lately. Are you ok???"
Jungkook commented.

"Yeah men. I'd hate to say this but clearly your in a different dimension right now. We've been calling you dude. Wake up!!! " RM countered.

"Tsk. Just not in the mood k? " I said. And next time "And next time, don't even try to throw things at me or I swear kook. "
Giving him a death glare.

He just laughed at me.

"If I didn't know you any better I'd say you're missin' someone. " He nudge me.

I hit him. "What absurd idea is that? And who would I be missin? Huh? "

I urged him to answer.

"Come to think of it dude. I haven't seen your wife lately. Did she move to another country or ran far away from your sorry ass?" J-hope clearly annoying me.

"Yeah. Jisoo noonas been missing. Where is she by the way hyung? I haven't seen her since last week. " Jimin asked.

"Dunno where the hell she is. Probably busy with school. It's definitely a good thing though cause she won't pester me to no end. " I said.

The boys just look my way and smirked.

"But sulking about her not being present is good? How? " RM smirked my way.

"I'm not sulking ok? Just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. And would you stop teasing me with her. " I fought back.

"Why thought? She's your wife right? You should be aware of what she's been doing. You know. That's your duty. Instead of moping around, and being so irritable why don't you just look for her hyung. I mean c'mon , clearly you miss her. Tsk. " Yoongi being the savage beast that he is. ..

"FYI. I don't miss Kim Jisoo. Ok? Why would I bother looking? She's just there. No need to take her presence seriously. And can we stop this talk? You guys are stressing me out. " I stood up exasperatedly.

"Hyung? If you don't miss Jisoo noona, then why are you stressed out? " JK countered.

The boys laughed at his comment.

I just glared at all of them.

Stupid friends.

Just then, the coach called all of us over.

Ok. Time to get back to the hustle. Stop spacing out!