□ Got a secret □

Start from the beginning

"And what did you tell her?" I was literally shaking like a fish that was  dragged out of the water. I knew I should not lie.

They are gonna choke me! 

"I said that you are at my house but the fridge was empty so I was heading to the supermarket to buy us some juice?" He said and I narrowed my eyebrows. Okay that sounds like a really Cheap excuse. 

"Tell me she believed something like that?" I questioned unable to comprehand the fact that my mom... MY MOM... actually believed that.

"Well she did... But.."

"But what..."

"She literally scolded me because she said is not acceptable to stop the lesson to buy juice?! Like.. Legit! That's what she told me!" We looked at each other and literally were trying to hold back our laughter. 

"So anyway... Now... Lets talk about the... gurl!" He slyly looked at me and I drank a sip awkwardly. After that I shared a weak smile. "W-we kissed!" He almost choked on his milkshake. 

"Y-you kissed her dude?" I awkwradly broke eye contact, glancing around

"Y-you kissed her dude?" I awkwradly broke eye contact, glancing around. God damn I look so suspicious right now. "Wait. What?" He asked and I distanced my lips from the straw.

"Um.. She kissed me." I dared to say and his eyes widen. He covered his lips with his palm shook at first but then he burst out laughing. He was pointing at me.... It's not funny!

"Omggg! Dude!!!" He continued laughing like crazy. That's RUDE! And I do not think It's Okay! He should be ashamed. "Yahhhh What's so funny?" I yelled but he continued laughing. Rude! Rude! Rude!

"You are unbilievable! How was it?" He said and I placed my elbow on the counter being all dreamy. "It was... my first kiss!" I confessed reliving every moment of it. Her beautiful image started living in my head again.

"Was it that good?" He said looking at me shocked and I shared a lustful nod. It was! "It was amazing!" I whispered actually wanted to kiss her again.

"Dude you are in love" He said and couldn't be more right. I am head over heels for the girl. Rain could actually be.. my soulmate? It could be her! The one I am dreaming about! 

"You are blushing!" He also added and I just nodded. "Yes! Cause I am thinking about her!" I made it clear for him from the start. The only reason I could ever catch myself lushing is Rain!

Some time passed and after Namjoon drank a sip from his milkshake he broke the silence. "I also... want a favor?"

"I will do it!" I said right away without even hear what he wanted. I own him so I will do whatever. "Don't you wanna hear trhough?" He smiled and I gave up. "Tell me but I will do it!" I added and he felt revieled.

"So tomorrow! There is this football game! And I am on the team and-" I didn't let him finish. "You want me to lie if someone asks me! Right?" I actually guessed it right! I was sure I was right!