Part 31

Leg and rotten, grilled together and mixed with spices. Mixing them together you get this akward dish. Serving it on the table, Jeannie seems confused by the ingredients you put in it. "Hey!" she yells. "There's something weird on top of the dish.... It seems to be a note!" Looking on the plate, you see that there's actually something there, and it is a note! On the note there's messy written words.Trying to see what it says on the paper, you chant out : "Muka- bala-Maka-shaka, I am an idiot!" Pronouncing those words, you see Jeannie, laughing. Later you realize that she wrote the words on the note, and now she is bursting out laughing like crazy. Mrs.Chyrel sees, and also laughs. Great, you've made a complete fool of yourself. Now when Jeannie put her hand in the dish to put the note in, her hand starts to ache like hell. She yelps out, loud screams. "What's in this dish anyways?" she asks. You respond, telling her the contents of the dish. "WHY?! I shouldn't have put that note in there...." she says. "Yeah, you shouldn't have!" you say in a depressed voice. "No, it's not that..... Im allergic to rotten things or just rotten by itself.."  "Mrs.Chyrel? Why would you have that in your cupboard if she's allergic to rotten?" you ask curiously. "Uhmm....." Mrs.Chyrel speaks as she starts to back away. Later on, Mrs.Chyrel and Jeannie are arguing, thanks to you. You've caused a great argument between a grandmother and her granddaughter.

THE END