"Is it the Prince?" She asks with a small childish smirk, not the immature kind, but the, that's-so-cute, kind.

I look down at the floor, a half smile planted on my face.

"Yes." I say.

"Can I come?" She wonders cutely.

"I suppose you can." I reply. "Do you want to hold the book?" I wonder.

She nods happily.

She follows me as I go towards Hans' room-not that he ever sleeps there anymore. With my nightmares, he always ends up falling asleep with me to help me feel safe. I knock on his door.

"Hans?" I ask, knocking on his door.

I stand there for half a minute before knocking again.

"Hans?" I call.

I give it a few more seconds before twisting the door knob and going inside. He wasn't in there. I sigh and walk out, closing the door behind me. I think of the next place he would be, besides the sitting room and library. I make my way to the dungeons, weaving through the halls of the castle. I go down the steps quietly and find Hans speaking to Henrik.

"...she is practically already dead Hans." Henrik is saying.

I stay hidden and listen to their conversation.

"Henrik, where was your hideout?" Hans hisses.

"I don't have to tell you anything." Henrik retorts.

"I'll break every bone in your body, Henrik." Hans warns.

"I'm not afraid of my baby brother." Henrik tells him. "You don't seriously want to risk everything for her do you?" Henrik mutters.

"I'd risk my life for her Henrik. Unlike you." Hans says.

"What are you talking about?" Henrik queries.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not going to make the same mistake that you made with Karla." Hans shouts.

"Don't ever bring Karla up!" Henrik roars.

"I'll bring who I want up in this conversation." Hans retorts. "I'm not going to lose her Henrik. I will find out one way or another, so I suggest you tell me where your hideout was." Hans alerts.

"I don't have to tell you anything." Henrik mutters.

I hear a keys rattle on the key ring. I walk out from behind the wall and go towards Hans.

"Hans... please don't do anything rash." I caution him, putting a gentle hand on his.

"Elsa... they're just going to keep coming after you. They aren't going to stop." He sighs.

"We'll figure something out." I whisper.

He exhales and takes my hands in his. I look down at the floor, and remember the book, and Emma. I look at the stairwell, sure enough, Emma's standing there. I wave my hand, motioning her to come over here. She is clutching the book to her chest, as if it's her favorite. She slowly walks towards us and looks up at Hans.

"Here's your book." She whispers to him.

"Thank you Emma." He thanks her, taking the book in his hand.

"Hans, where did that come from?" Henrik erupts.

"None of your business, Henrik. I expect an answer by this evening, or there will be consequences." Hans advises.

"Hans." I whisper so only he can hear, directing to Emma, who doesn't need to hear anything about violence.

"Come on, Elsa." He whispers.