Then the light stop glowing Yuki pulled down his arm to see what happen. When he look at were the light was coming from he was shocked to see something that he wished for. A ice shield for him.

Woah! Now were talking! He went over to and picked it up and put it on his left arm

Woah! Now were talking! He went over to and picked it up and put it on his left arm. Then he got into a fighting stance. Alright then let do this!
Then all of sudden he sworn he could hear music from some where. Huh wait do I hear music? Wait? I know this song. Then he started to here finale fantasy X battle music.

(Start song)

All right this make this fight more awesome. Wait does this mean I'm a 4th wall-. Before he finished a fire ball was coming right at him he noticed it and he used his shield to block it and parry it sending it back to them and destroying 3 of them in a row. Woah!! He looked at the shield and he notice that it was glowing a little bit. He look back up to see the last 5 of them seeing that they have there shieds eyes glowed blue he knows what they were about to do. He pulled out his grapple and aim at a tree and shot the grapple hook to pull him up to dodge the defender who released a blizzard spell were he was just at. They look around to find him Yuki then decide to get the one in the far back. He jump of tree brach and fell down with his shield in front of him and hitting the defender makeing it fall down and used his sowrd to destory the Heartless and went for the other that was in front of him.

Heya! He slash his sword upwards makeing the defender stumbled forward hitting the other defenders makeing them fall like dominos. Yuki started to laugh when it happed. Ha ha ha! That was not I ment to do but that works. After he finish laughing he took his chance and started to hit the defenders he was able to take two of them but one of them were able to get up and swing its shield at him he was lucky he had his shield up to block that attack. He was sent back a little bit. Yuki then recovered and saw that the three of the defender group up and stared to charge a attack together. Yuki saw that they were all charging a fire ball attack and saw that it was geting bigger.

OH CRAP! Yuki pulled his shield up just in time as the defenders shot their big fire ball at him he was able hold it back but because it was 3 attacks at once it was pushing back alot. The fire ball was slowly pushing Yuki back he put his feet in the ground to keep him in balance from the attack. Because since the fire ball was 3 of them the heat was bad he was starting sweat alot. Hot hot hot oh hot hot hot! Then with all his strength he was able to parry the attack so hard it was sent flying back at them really fast. Two of the defenders were destory from their attack one of them were able to get out of the way just in time but it did get hit in the shoulder.

(End song)

Yuki was starting to breath heavily form using alot of his strength to push back the attack. Hah hah hah! He stated to feel weak he put down one of his legs to keep him from not falling he looked up to see the last defender was about to charge him. Yuki put your shied in front of you now!

Huh? That voice again. Yuki then did what the voice said when he did he saw the shield was glowing a bright blue aura. The defender was in range to hit Yuki the defender shield was swung down on to the shield. When it hit Yuki's shield his shield it stared to do something. It outline of the shied made a line into the center of the jewel and was from a energy ball and was shot out forming a snow flake symbol and hiting the defender and it and made a ice wall with spike and destoying it. After the couterbattck everything was quiet Yuki then felt all of his strength returning to him. He was able to get up he look around to see the damage from the attack. He then pulled his shied on his back and put away his sword he put his hand on chin and was think of something.

Those voices said that they will report to their master chould this master be the evil sprit madam equis said? Then he thougth about something else. He then pulled his shied off of his back. How did I get this shied it was not even near me ealier? Then he realized something there was bright glow coming from were he found his shield he went over to the tree were he found it. He notice in the drit that there was a dent in it. He looked up to she a brach of three was missing then it hit him. He summoned his sword and realized that when crashed into the tree ealier he saw a tree brach land next to his sword. Wait did my sword when it touch the tree brach trasform it into the shield? Amazing is this my power? While he was still thinking about he realized that the swap relm mosnter stilles needs to be taken care of. Oh right I need to get back to my familey he put his wepons away and then stared head back towards the tree.

As he left the area he notice two silhouette coming towrds him. He got a good look at them to see it was xigbar and luxord. Yuki were are you? Luxord said Yuki was glad to see them. Luxord, xigbar over here! The duo then saw Yuki coming towards they were glad to see there brother. Yuki thank god your ok sorry about ealier. Xigbar said. It's ok xig but right now we need stop the swap realm monster now the mane 6 are heading towards the tree. We need to tell our family they are on there way we cant let them see us. Especially Vert and sora team. Aqua, terra and ventus can be in the keyblade armor but we need our team to have their hoods on to cover our faces! Yuki said running past them as he said that the duo turned around to catch up with him. Alright Yuki good idea by they what's with the new shield? Xigbar said as he was puting his hood on and so did luxord.

I got it from after fighting 12 defender Heartless and man did they hurt. My shield came form my new power.
Luxord was surprised that Yuki fought 12 defenders. Wow you are lucky those thing do hit hard and you found your own power? Yeah lux when I was dealing with them I got hit hard and was sent crashing into a tree. I wished for a shield to help me. When I did that my sword touch a tree branch making it glow and makeing into this shied. He said pointing at it. Wow that awesome. Wait why were you fighting 12 defenders? I will tell you later we need to focus on the problem at hand frist. The duo looked at each others and shook there head and then finally catch up to Yuki and pulled out their wepons to get ready to fight the swamp realm monster again.