"Yeah, I'll try Pops. Have a safe flight, I love you."

I hugged Max tightly as he kissed my head and I squeezed him one last time before he looked at Giovanni pointedly and I almost begged him to take him with him but I kept my mouth shut.

"I'll be there for your birthday, promessa amore." Giovanni said as he lent in for a kiss and I pressed our lips together quickly.

"I'll hold you to it." I joked as I hugged him before he nodded at my friends and I watched the two of them walk away.

"Why's he going to London?" Mitch asked casually and I shrugged.

"Something to do with his company, I don't really know. I didn't ask." I admitted making Mitch snort and I glanced at my phone. "I should probably get going."

It was eleven o'clock and they usually started boarding about forty five minutes before.

"No." Lindsee shook her head and I sighed, swallowing thickly. I knew I was going to cry.

"Stop it." I said firmly as we tided up our plates and glasses before I stood and I rubbed my hands on my leggings.

"Alright well I hate goodbyes so, it's been great and we're gonna miss ya." Mitch said sincerely and I smiled at him as Sarah pulled me in for a hug.

I swallowed as I gave Mitch a tight hug too before the two stepped away from me.

"Don't be a stranger. And come back and visit us sometime!" Sarah smiled at me and I nodded.

"I promise, and you two are always welcome." I said honestly before Sarah kissed my cheek and Mitch gave Lindsee a pointed look.

"Don't cry." I told her seriously as Mitch and Sarah headed over towards some benches to wait for their friend.

"I'm going to miss you!" Lindsee pouted.

"Yeah well I'm going to miss you too but you'll be with me thirteen days! That's not long." I pulled Lindsee into my chest and squeezed tightly.

"That's going to be the longest we've been apart in two years!"

"I know but hey this might be good. What if we weren't having this time apart and realised we kinda hated each other?" I joked.

"I would never."

"Yeah me either." I sighed as I hugged her again, my eyes flicking up to the departures board, I had to go to my gate now. "I have to go Lins."

"I love you." Lindsee muttered as we hugged one last time before I pulled away and smiled, or rather tried to smile at her.

"I love you too." I said honestly, she really was my best friend. I'd never had a friend as good as her. "I'll see you soon."

"For sure." Lindsee nodded with glossy eyes, "Bye."

"Bye." I waved at her as I grabbed my bag and made sure I had everything, heading towards the short security line which was a first.

I refused to look over my shoulder knowing that she probably crying and if I saw her cry then I would cry too and I had spent my entire time in this airport when I moved here crying, I didn't really want to leave crying too.

I plugged my ears once I was through security and settled into a seat at my gate, glancing at my ticket seat 1D.

At least I was going to get priority boarding being in business class.

+

I stretched my legs out as I pulled the blind alongside me up as per the cabin crews instructions, my eyes peering out into the black and I sighed.