"Why you...!"

You stepped in the middle, "I don't think it's right either, Angie you can go ahead and do whatever you want with your student council but don't force others into it! No one cares about Atua besides you and your little group. So at the very least leave everyone else alone."

Angie looked at you darkly, "Be careful (Y/N) Atua might just prove himself to you." She whispered as she walked away.

"Thanks (Y/N) I might've punched her if she went on any longer."

You let out a short chuckle, "Good thing I stopped you then. Anyway continue on with your workout."

"How did you know we were working out? We haven't mentioned it at all to anyone." Shuichi narrowed his eyes at you.

"Ah." You hesitated, thinking about a lie, "I saw you guys earlier."

"So what exercise were we doing?"

"I saw you working out like two days ago I don't remember." You lied, Goddamnit Shuichi! Be quiet! "Anyway, I'm off to bed! I'm tired, good night."

You briskly walked away from the scene, trying to escape the situation. You were aware that this probably made you look even more suspicious... but you didn't care anymore. You let out a sigh as you opened the door to Maki's dorm room. You got ready to go to bed, and then pulled the journal that you've been taking notes in. 

You wrote about how the student council started taking over, along with the fact that Angie approached Shuichi and Kaito alone, rather than with the rest of the student council. You wrote about your encounter with Ryoma, and how it seems like he doesn't care about how the Necronomicon is used. 

"Should I help try and use the Necronomicon? I guess I can come back to life so..." you wondered out loud. "Maki, Kaede, Himiko and Miu. Out of them... who would I revive?" That was a question you didn't want to answer. Maki being revived could reveal the fact about how you lied to everyone about how you found out about her talent. Kaede would be good, but she still would have an obsession with killing the mastermind. Himiko would be a decent choice, simply because she is the only one without any murderous intentions, but... 

I cannot be the only one who got annoyed in trial two when she refused to reveal her magic trick. Although, she was definitely a better character in the end it only happened because Tenko and Angie died... If they don't die she probably wouldn't get any character development. 

Of course, that leave Miu. She would probably be the most useful in terms of talent... but you shuddered as you thought about how she brutally murdered Himiko. 

You pushed those thoughts away, as intriguing as the notion of using the Necronomicon sounds... you weren't going to bother with it when it was in the hands of Angie.        

Suddenly there was a knock at your door. Unhesitatingly you went to open it. Slightly bracing yourself for an attack, you opened the door. 

"Hi (Y/N)! I actually needed you to come see something in the court yard... could you come with me?" The figure at your door asked. 

You blinked, in front of you was Tsumugi, the Ultimate Cosplayer, and the mastermind. 

"What?" You said, not registering what she just asked of you. 

"I said... could you come with me to the courtyard, I need to show you something." she asked. 

You looked at her dead in the eyes. Your gaze was unflinching, as you voiced your response. 

"No." 

And slammed the door in her face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Here's another chapter! 

Hope you guys enjoy! 

Umm... and have a nice day? Not too sure what to say but yeah! 

Thank you for reading!