Chapter 63

You jumped at the sound of the voice, moving back so quickly as you turned around to find who dared to sneak up on you. "Who- oh." You tensed up even more at the sight of the Supreme Leader, you had hardly spoken to him since you stopped sharing a room with him. "I was heading off to meet someone. I wasn't going to be out alone for long." 

"Nishishi. Jeez you got so frightened didn't you~?" Kokichi teased, "If you're going to react like that all the time you really shouldn't be wandering around at night. Who knows~ You could end up the next victim after all." 

The thought made you grimace, becoming a victim would mean no more retying and inevitably leads to the disappearance of everyone here. Not that you could tell anyone that. You still remembered what happened the last time you tried to tell Kokichi. You sighed in exasperation. "Yes yes I was frightened, I'm in a killing game, why would I not be? I don't intend on being a victim regardless though." You turned away from him and stepped in direction of the casino. "Now if you'll excuse me I'll be off." 

"Going to the Casino with Miu and Keebo rightttt~?" 

You freeze, "Eavesdropping huh? Right. That is definitely something you would do." Ah. Now that you were thinking of it... a special event happened like this in the original game right? And... at that time Kokichi eaves dropped on the same conversation...

Just great. Fantastic really. 

"Nishishi! As a supreme leader I can't miss up on the opportunity to watch you win a Jackpot!" 

You sighed, "Alright. But your loss, you'll have to put up with Miu's antics." Without another word you just walked off into the Casino. Kokichi said something about that being fine with him but you paid no attention to it. He followed behind you all the way to the Casino. At one point you thought of striking up a conversation but decided against it. What would you even say? There wasn't anything to say to him anymore. 

You stepped inside fo the Casino, expecting to see only Miu and Keebo but... to your surprise Ryoma, Rantaro and Kaito, were there with Miu. Although Keebo was still missing. 

"Huhhh? What's the pubeless virgin doing here?" Miu said immediately pointing at Kokichi

You sighed, "Seems like he was eavesdropping on our conversation. He just followed me here. Sorry I couldn't stop him but..." You wave over at the rest. "I thought it was just Keebo and you that knew?" 

"The three of us just arrived." Rantaro answered, "Figured we'd check this place out a bit since we didn't investigate it much." 

Kokichi skipped over to Kaito. "Kaito? You're here? Mannnn." He pretended to be crestfallen, before sparking up again. "Actually you totaaally would suck at gambling." 

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Kaito shouted. "Don't challenge the instincts of Kaito Momota! Luminary of the Stars-" 

"Quiet. Someone's coming." Ryoma spoke looking towards the exit, you were surprised he heard that with everything going on. But it turned out to be true when Keebo walked in. 

"My apologies for being late! I had to recharge a bit!" 

"And here comes the robot! Of course you had to recharge yo-" 

You saw Rantaro bring a fist down on Kokichi's head- "Don't be so childish Kokichi." The sight made you snicker. 

"He was about to say something robophobic wasn't he?" Keebo asked. "Thank you Rantaro for stopping him." 

"Of course. He's kinda like the younger siblings I had at home. Talkative yet immature." Only Rantaro could get away with insulting Kokichi to his face. You started laughing a bit. 

"You think this is funny (Y/N)!?" Kokichi pointed at you angrily, "What he said wasn't true whatsoeve-" 

"Actually it was pretty true. You are immature and talkative." Kaito cut in. 

Kokichi smirked, "That's goes for you too then. You shouldn't insult people with adjectives that describe yourself ya know?" 

"Alright alright that's enough. Shouldn't we check out this special game or whatever?" Ryoma said glancing over at Keebo. 

"Special Game?" Out of completely nowhere Monokuma dropped in. "Who said anything about that?"