"Doing good miss Isla" Roshaun answered as Alvaro started the vehicle.

The party were located not too far away, at some guy called Waseems house. The boys knew him, yet Isla had actually never met him.

The four teenagers pulled up to the house, the music could be heard miles away. Different coloured lights were seen in the windows, amongst the silhouettes of the many drunk teenagers.

The boys didn't hesitate to walk in the house, ready to get drunk while Isla waited on the porch for her best friends to show up.
After about 10 minutes or so, the two angels did, hugging Isla tightly before joining in on the party too.

The British girl had never been to a Halloween party like this before, the only thoughts running through her mind was the quote from meangirls; "Halloween is the one day a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything else about it"

Isla were disturbed from her thoughts as Amina gave her a cup of some red liquor.
The taste was sweet, yet sour as it made contact with her tongue.

The three girls hung out in the kitchen for a while, downing way too many cups of the liquor.
"LETS DANCE!" Erin screamed, probably the most tipsy in the trio.

She took their hands and pulled the girls towards the overcrowded living room, and started swaying her hips to the beat of the music.

"FUCK IT RIGHT BOYYYY
FUCK IT, FUCK IT RIGHT BOY" Erin screamed amongst the others to the Tyga song.

The alcohol had gotten to Islas brain too, she was now grinding against Amina, who had her hands on Islas hips.
The trio liked being the centre of the attention, so they of course kept going, even though they received many glares from the other teens around them.

The blood were rushing through Islas veins, her heart were pumping rapidly in her chest and no concerns were on her mind.
A pair of hands snaked around her waist from behind, the dark haired boy softly whispering in her ear.
"I don't think you should dance like that, with this many boys around"

Isla chuckled as she turned around to see who had approached her.
"Mattiaaaa" she exclaimed as he threw her hands around his neck.

A light grin appeared on his face. He too had got a lot to drink, but it were nowhere near what Isla had.

The pair danced through many different songs, rumours starting around them.

"Are they a couple?"
"Is that Mattis new bitch?"
"Lmao, she thinks she's something special"

The very drunk Isla heard them all, but she didn't bother. Nothing could get her down from the cloud nine she was on!

More hours passed with dancing, drinking and singing passed, the clock were nearing 2am when the two teenagers sneaked in through their cellar window, trying to make as little noise as possible.
But when Isla fell from the windowsill and made contact with the floor, the two teenagers burst out laughing.

"Shhhh" Mattia shushed, trying time hold back more snickers, which made Isla, who was still laying on the floor, ugly laugh even more.
Minutes past with the teenagers laughing their hearts out.

Isla finally decided to get up, and walked to Mattia who was sitting on his bed, watching her every move.
She placed her legs on either side of his while sitting down on his lap.
He rose a brow at this action, making her giggle a bit.
He caught her gaze as she played around with his hair.

"Thank you, for tonight" Isla spoke out, almost if she were sober. She bit her lip, feeling her cheeks redden. "I had a good time"'

Mattia saw his chance, leaned in as kissed her lips softly, like he had a few weeks ago.
Isla didn't hesitate to kiss back, their lips moving in sync.

Mattias hands found their way to Islas bum, gripping it tightly, while Islas hands were covered in his dark hair.

"Let's have sex"

Mattia broke the kiss, looking at the girl sitting on top of him. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Let's have sex" Isla said again, her voice bubbly and a huge smile on her face.

Mattia couldn't help but laugh at the drunk girl, clearly not knowing what she was talking about.

"Isla, you're drunk" he said, everything in him wanted to do it, but not when they both were drunk. It had to be somewhat more special than this, plus the girl would never have sex with him if she were sober.

A disappointed look spread across Islas face, but she accepted the answer. She went back to playing with his hair as his lips connected with the skin of her neck once again.

 She went back to playing with his hair as his lips connected with the skin of her neck once again