He looks almost relieved and turns off his computer, running after me.

" Are you still stressed?" I think I'm having too much fun with this.

He slams his hands on the table and jumps up, " I've had it! You don't know what it's like having the responsibilities of an alpha! I've been trying to protect you, I've been trying to protect this pack! But like always, my plan ends up backfiring and I end up with a disaster, and I'm the one who has to fix it! I suggest you think before you speak, sweetcheeks, because there is more going on here then what you think is happening."

I was clutching my stomach in laughter. He sounded like a 12 year old that just got dumped by his girlfriend. He suddenly stalked towards me and pins me to the wall behind me. His hands wrap around my neck and he lifts me up like I'm a feather. It's suddenly not funny anymore as I feel my throat closing. I couldn't breathe.

I wheeze, trying to get his attention. My hands go up and claw at his, trying to pry them off. That only causes him to tighten his grip. He shakes in anger and his eyes turn the darkest shade of black I've ever seen. Everything completely black. Like he's possessed.

I keep scratching at his hands.

My eyes widen as I start to wheeze faster and my eyes start drooping. Black spots cover my vision and the last thing I remember is falling to the floor in a heap and someone screaming before falling into darkness.

Anonymous POV

I watched proudly as Blaine choked Delfy to death. My intention was to originally kill Blaine. But I knew that even if Blaine was gone, they would still have their Luna. I hate to say it, but with some training, Delfy could potentially be as strong as me.

So I went to Petra this morning. Petra is the witch who gives me all of these potions and powders. I added a different powder to Blaine's drinks. It's one that slowly kills him but also makes him violent to his loved ones. I heard a lot of us were using it. The more of it I add to his drinks, the more violent he becomes and the more faster he dies.

I smiled to myself under my mask and stepped outside and into the woods. I was walking back to my base when something tackled me from behind. I didn't have time to fight back as I was already pinned down the floor. Someone ripped my mask off and sunk their canines into my neck, I could feel their venom running through my veins. Darkness enveloped me, blocking the sunlight forever.

" See you in hell, bitch." was the last thing I heard.

Delfy's POV

"...Just get out!"

" She's my mate, dammit!"

" Look what you did to her! You can't possibly think she'll forgive you after this!"

"...you shouldn't be one to talk, remember-"

" I remember! It was a long time ago and I wasn't in control of my actions..."

" I wasn't either."

There was a long silence and footsteps coming closer to me. I already knew who it was. His smells hit me like a ton of bricks. He sat next to me and held my hand, giving it a slight squeeze.

I couldn't get my eyes open, even though I was wide awake. I shuffled around and I could feel him stop breathing. He brushed my hair out of my face, causing sparks to erupt all over my body. I heard him whisper something but I couldn't quite catch it. His thumb stroked my hands, drawing tingles.

A loud knock was heard on the door and Blaine growled threateningly. " A-alpha we have a crisis!"

Suddenly, Blaine's hands left mine and he walked towards the door. His loud footsteps stopped and I could hear the sound of the door opening.