9+10=21

A/N Enjoy a pic of Alex from Target :p
Also, my favorite song at the time! High You Are- Branchez Remix! OMG OMG I'm totally fangirling over this song right now! :D :D
--Delfy POV--
Casper growled under his breath like a wild animal-you know what I mean! His eyes darkened and he ran out of the kitchen. Leslie jumped off the stool she was sitting on and chased after him. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked at Archie for an explanation. He shrugged and went on with eating his food. Blaine stood at the doorway of the kitchen, even more shocked.

Then a smirk appeared on his lips. " They're mates!" He exclaimed. He almost looked too happy. " Casper and ugh-whats her face? Leslie? They are mates!"

I shook my head at him. " If they were mates Casper wouldn't have ran away from her would he now?"
" Yeah, but Casper never wanted a mate. He ran because he doesn't want her."

Then my mind flashed back to the first week I arrived at Blood Hound pack. I had asked Casper if he had a mate and he said that he didn't want one. He did run from her.
" Why doesn't he want a mate?" I was curious as to why he didn't want a mate. I had always wanted a mate growing up, to my disappointment when Pigface entered my life. I didn't know you had to deal with rejection or ass-hat mates sometimes. I thought everything was perfect between mates and no one could separate them. I thought wrong.

" Long story," Blaine said as he stepped into the kitchen and glanced at Archie who had his head down, though it was obvious he was listening in on our conversation. " I'll tell you when I have time."
-
The next morning as I was getting ready for the meeting at my old pack, I brushed my teeth at the sink, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. " Come in! " I yelled. Leslie stepped through the door. Her face was tear stained and her eyes were bloodshot. " What's wrong?"

I put my toothbrush down and walked over to her. " I was just wondering if I could borrow some shampoo...if that wouldn't be too much to ask, of course." Her eyes flickered up and I saw hurt and neglect in them. What did Casper do?

I didn't feel like pushing her so I just nodded and handed her my shampoo. She thanked me and scurried out of my room. After I was done brushing my teeth and taking a shower, I changed quickly and started making breakfast. I made 3 plates extra. One for Archie, Leslie, and Jesse. I haven't forgotten about him, I'm trying to do the best I could with feeding him. I placed the plates on the dining room table and ran out of the house with Jesse's plate.
As I walked into the dungeons, I saw Emma coming out. She looked suspicious and broke off into a sprint when she saw me. " Emma! " I shouted after her. " Can't talk right now, really busy!" She screamed over her shoulder. I shrugged it off and walked into the dungeons. " Hi, Jesse!" I greeted him with a smile. He smiled back and looked hungrily at the plate in my hand.

I slid it under the bars and sat crossed-legged in front of his cell. " There has been a lot happening lately." I informed him while he gobbled up the food. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and swallowed the last bit of food. " What's been happening?"

"Well, we have 2 rogue wolves that have been hunted by humans, and the humans are getting pretty close to us, it won't be long until hell breaks loose and we'll have to fight." I let everything out and only when it did come out is when I noticed what I've just given away. My hands flew up to my mouth. " Oops."

Jesse laughed and slid the plate back. I took it and stood up, " I should be going now, see 'ya later alligator."

Jesse laughed once again and waved at me. I stepped out the front door of the dungeons and a hand immediately flew over my mouth and pulled me to the back of the building. I had an idea of who it was, based on the sparks that erupted all over my body. " Do you just go around kidnapping people like some wild animal!?!?" I screeched once Blaine let go of me.