Birthday Bonus Chapter

April 9th - today's my birthday :) so here's a bonus chapter

~~~

"Yuqi-ah, it's time to wake up." Minnie muttered as she rubbed her eyes. She was currently trapped with Yuqi having her arms wrapped around her shoulders and her leg over Minnie's hips.

"Five more minutes." Yuqi mumbled.

"We're going to be late."

"We're always late." Minnie giggled from Yuqi's cuteness as she yawned and cuddled back into Minnie's chest.

"We really should, Soyeon's going to come get us soon."

"Two more minutes."

"Fine." Minnie sighed.

Two minutes passed before Minnie shook Yuqi again, getting a groan from the younger one as she turned, her back facing Minnie.

"Come on Yuqi, two minutes passed." 

"I know." 

"Do you want me to get the shower started?" 

"Yes." Yuqi muttered. Minnie got up and grabbed both a set of clothes for her and Yuqi before leaving the room. She got the shower started and returned to see Yuqi stretching. "Is shower ready?" Yuqi asked in a baby voice. 

"Yes, shower is ready." Yuqi nodded and grabbed Minnie's hand, taking her to the bathroom.

After they showered and got dressed, they soon left with the other four to go practice for their comeback. They arrived at Cube, going to their practice room. They practiced for about two hours before taking a break. 

Yuqi laid down on Minnie's lap, her eyes closed as she rested. Minnie ran her fingers through her hair as she was on her phone. Soyeon sat on the ground, resting her head on Yuqi's legs while Soojin sat beside her. The other two were by the mirror, having some water and talking.

"Now I wish I stayed asleep." Yuqi muttered. 

"I wish that too." Soyeon stated. "Then someone had to go and wake me up."

"You weren't going to wake up anytime soon." Soojin said. "Maybe if you didn't stay up all night at the studio."

Soyeon moved her head to Soojin's shoulder. "I know, I know."

"Soyeon's going to get in a lot of trouble." Minnie snickered.

"Nope."

"Are you sure? Shuhua will-."

"Shuhua won't have dinner if she does." Soyeon smirked. "Right Soojin unnie?"

"Sure." 

Yuqi turned onto her back and pouted up at Minnie. "Minmin, I want kiss." 

"You'll get kisses when we get back home." 

"Yes she will, break's over!" Soyeon announced as she stood up and offered her hand for Soojin. Yuqi groaned in response before getting up.

"Come on Yuqi, before you know we'll be back home." Minnie stood up and took Yuqi's hand, pulling her up so that they could continue practicing. 

They returned home hours later, all of them exhausted. Soojin had enough energy to make dinner for the six of them, while the rest of them rested in their rooms. Yuqi plopped down on Minnie's bed.

"I want kisses!" Yuqi pouted.

Minnie rolled her eyes and laughed before covering Yuqi in kisses, having some of her lipstick mark her face. 

"Look at me!" Yuqi smiled. "I'm cute."

"Yes you are." Minnie gave one last kiss on Yuqi's head.