18

"Yuqi?" They stopped at Yuqi's door.

"Hm?" 

"Can I tell you something?" 

"Sure!" 

"Okay." Minnie took a deep breath before speaking. "I know we've only known each other for about a month but ever since I first saw a picture of you I've been feeling some things. Whenever you act cutely, it feels like my heart skips a beat. Y-you're beautiful, you have a wonderful personality, and I-I like you." Minnie confessed.

Silence engulfed the two as Yuqi stood in silence, thinking about what Minnie just said.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." Minnie looked down in defeat. 

"No." Minnie looked up at Yuqi. "I-I feel the same way. I like you too." 

Minnie couldn't help but smile and pull Yuqi into a hug. They pulled back and Yuqi smiled brightly at Minnie.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Minnie asked suddenly.

"Of course!" Yuqi wrapped her arms around Minnie's neck and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Minnie!"

"Goodnight Yuqi!" Minnie gave Yuqi a kiss on the forehead before they parted.

Minnie was a bit red from blushing when she got back into the van, and all the members took notice. 

"What happened?" They all asked at once.

After Minnie explained everything, it was nonstop teasing until they got back to the dorm. Minnie only got about three hours of sleep that night since she was thinking about Yuqi.

The next morning she was in a call with Yuqi, discussing whether or not to keep their relationship private or not.

Liked by godjihyo, gidleforlife, stangidle, minniegIDLE, and 13,054 others

marryminnieX: won't be posting on here anymore, feel free to follow my main @yuqiisbaby

Comments are turned off