17

"I would like you to let G-Idle be friends with Yuqi." Irene requested.

"You got yourself a deal, I'll let them be friends with her."

"Thank you Choong-min, you're the best."

"Your welcome Joohyun, anytime." Irene then hung up the phone.

"I think that solves everything, don't you think?" 

"Ah, we are deeply sorry Miss. Joohyun." The managers bowed before leaving.

Yuqi appeared from behind Minnie and hugged Irene, who smiled brightly. 

"Thank you unnie!" 

"No problem Yuqi, anything for you. Now we must get going before we're late." 

Irene and Seulgi bid goodbye once again and left. 

Liked by savh413, godjihyo, minniegIDLE, shuhahahua, and 1,002,457 others

official_g_i_dle: everyone, meet our new friend Yuqi!

Tagged: yuqiisbaby

Load More Comments

istangidle: she's so cute!!!

kpopstanns34: she's so beautiful

minariisback: adorable😍😍

godjihyo: my kid!
>yuqiisbaby: :D :D

"People seem to love you." Minnie smiled as she looked through the comments.

"My phone is blowing up right now." Yuqi showed Minnie her Instagram notifications.

"Maybe you should make it a public account."

"Sure!" Yuqi grinned as she went through her account settings.

They were in the van taking Yuqi home since it wasn't far from their dorm. Once they reached her home, Minnie offered to take her to her apartment. They said they would only be a few minutes and headed in.