Chapter 7

You backed away a little bit. You cant believe what you just heard. I mean you wanna believe it, but you just can't. She must be toying with you.

"Chara... you.... you're joking.... right?" You said with a confused but curious face. "....n-no...." she blushes further while trying to cover her face with the blanket. Its stuck on her feet, so shes just trying to pull up the blanket while also trying not to fall off the bed.

You stop her in her attempts and she looks up at you, looking scared. "Hey...   Chara that's... nothing to be afraid of..." you smiled at her which had helped her shaking to calm down. In her eyes... she looked like she wants something to happen... and you know what that look is. It's both fear... and lust.

You stared at her for a while, trying to figure out the right things to say. You can't just say that you like her that easily. Well you do, but you just want to get to know her more. You're already getting the chance to see a part of the real chara... but you want to see her TRUE personality.

"(Y/N)...?" Chara said, still looking at you, realizing that you're staring at her. "...... chara." You said, sounding serious. "I'm... I'm flattered that you like me... but I just don't exactly know what to say to that. I mean, we've only just gotten a little bit further from the ruins. We haven't been through a lot together." You stated, looking a little bit down.

"But you do like me back... right?" Chara questioned,  sounding anxious.
"That's the thing!! I don't know if I do or not... we don't know each other much... so I can't really say if I do or don't..." She looked sad after you had said that, and her blush had gotten lighter, fading away. "O-oh... I see..." she softly stated. ".... well there's a lot more for us to go to get to know each other." You said with determination in your voice. "And until this adventure is over, and we find frisk and get the hell out of here, then you can figure out whether you still like me or not. Deal?" You questioned her and held out your hand. She sat there after a while, contemplating in her head. "...." she takes your hand and shakes it. "Deal." She says.

(Chara POV)

"Great! Then let's go back to sleep, hmm?" (Y/N) had exclaimed. "Mmhmm...." I nod my head and lay back down. .... find frisk he said... If that's the reason for him coming down here, then I cant let him know... I can't let him know that frisk is...

...... He's right. There's a whole adventure ahead of us. And in that time... he'll forget about frisk, and only pay attention to me. "I won't let anybody come in between our eternal love y/n...." I muttered under my breath so low that even I could barely hear it. Black ooze started dripping from my eyes and mouth.

EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL FOR US TO BE TOGETHER.

(Sorry to all the people who had thought that there was gonna be a lemon this chapter, I promise there will be one some day. But not today. Remember to wash your hands and keep up with your hygiene, okay? I trust that you all will. Bye!!)