Chapter 3

(Might I add, I just finished eating 2 Hershey bars. No regerts. And yes, I meant that how I spelled that.)

You've heard about chara before. You heard that she was the killer of the underground. You heard she murdered her family and friends. You heard that she had to be the most evil person. But what you didn't hear... was that she was so.... cute.

"Um, helloo?? Earth to human." Chara said. "Huh? Wha?" You questioned. You look around and realize that you are not on the ground and in the room that you were before in. It looked like a house. But... small. "How did i-" "I dragged you here while you were laying down on the floor." Chara said, not sounding very happy. "You were pretty light at first, but after a while you started getting heavier." Oh god, now I feel like I'm fat. You thought in your head.

"You were just staring for like an hour, so I figured you went to sleep. So I undressed you and put you in the bed." Chara added. "O-oh.. thanks..?" You said, question in your voice. Then a thought hit you. "Wait, YOU UNDRESSED ME!?" You yelled. "Relax, I left your underwear on." Chara said, a little seductively. You blushed at the thought of her pulling your pants down and seeing your... thing... sticking out of your underwear.

"Aww, what's wrong? Are you getting embarrassed?~" chara said very seductively, winking at you. You blushed an even more tremendous amount. She started approaching you slowly, and a little sexy. (Btw, telling somebody that they look sexy is NOT sexy. It just sounds weird.) You whimpered but so low that you could barely hear yourself. Chara then was standing right in front of you. SUPER close to your face. "You know, I was really tempted to, but something told me it was more fun to just leave it be until you wake up~" chara whispered in your ear. You shivered in pleasure at the tone of her voice.

"Y-you've only just m-met me." You stuttered. "Yeah well," chara said normally, backing away, "you've only just met me." She said with a smile. That is true. "Well then, let's get on with the underground tour." Chara said.
(381 words)