Chapter 4

You and chara started walking and you approached a door. You could feel the chills coming from under it. "Uh, maybe we could just wait until it's not snowing?" You said, seeing snow falling as chara opened the door. "Not possible. It's always snowing. Which is why we named it something special." She said. "Well what was the name?" You asked. "Snowdin." She said looking at you slightly out of the corner of her eye. You snickered a little at the name. "Man, it's really 'frosty' here." You joked. Chara just looked at you. She looked mad. "Stop." She ordered. "Ah come on, your sense if humor can't be that 'frozen'." You joked again. Chara looked at you, anger in her eyes. "Stop now, or I will kill you." She threatened. "Jeez chara, you would kill me? That seems a bit 'cold'." You joked once more. Chara just looked at you and pulled out her knife from her back pocket and pinned you down, the knife being held too close to your neck.

"I Mean it. STOP. I WILL KILL YOU." She threatened, but this time, there was black ooze coming out of her eyes and mouth. "Okay okay! I'll stop! I'm sorry!!" You yelled, terrified. She got up and put her knife away. The ooze stopped. She then stuck out her hand and you flinched. "Well? Are you gonna let me help you up or not?" She Said, annoyance in her voice. You took her hand slowly and carefully, hoping that you were not gonna get hurt. She pulled you up with amazing strength. You went flying. "AAH!" You yelled. You almost fell back down, but chara caught you in a dip position. You were both just staring at each other, her ruby red eyes staring into your (E/C) eyes. "U-um..." You stuttered, starting to blush a light (F/C). Chara was blushing just a little bit too. She then just set you back up on your feet and kept walking. She looked back at you just standing there."well?" She Said. You looked at her. "Huh?" You questioned. "Come on, unless you want to freeze to death." She said, motioning towards you to hurry up. "Uh, r-right right." You stuttered. And you kept walking.