Chapter 6

You wake up in the middle of the night, and you hear chara muttering to herself. "Chara?" You questioned. She looked back at you quick. "Y-y/n!! I didn't realise that you were up!" She said, sounding nervous. "Well it's kinda hard to sleep when you hear mumbling and don't know if it's a ghost trying to attack you or something." You joked. "S-sorry! I-i just was about to go b-back to sleep..." chara was now sweating. Is she sick or something? "Hey, what were you talking to yourself about anyway?" You were curious. She stared at you for a moment, wide eyed. You saw a blush come across her face and saw that she looked away when she had said, "nothing..." with every single second that passed by, her blush was thickening. "Come on, you can tell me, right?" You wanted chara to trust you. "I promise I won't tell anybody." You said with a huge smile." She looked away. "Come ooonn, please???" You used the puppy dog eyes.

She looked at you. Her face was as red as a strawberry as of right now. She actually looked really adorable. She looked embarrassed. ".... y/n I...." as she started to speak, her blush continued to get darker... "I...." darker... "i l-love..." yet darker. (See what I did there?) You looked at her, confusion in your face. She paused for a long time. "Love what??" You questioned. She stared at you.

"I.....love....y-you.... y/n....."

..........
"Whaaaat!?!?"