What He Does If There's a Cockroach

Jonah: He would kill it with no hesitation. 

"It's just a bug that can fly, and sometimes hisses. It's not a big deal"

Zach: He would tell you to kill it, and when you refuse, he would try to toughen up and kill it. Every time it makes a slight movement, though, he would run to the other side of the room and wait to muster up the strength to try to kill it again.

"Y/N, I got this, I can kill it no problem for yo- OH, SHIT, IT MOVED!!"

Jack: He would try to kill it, but every time it would move, he would flip the fuck out.

"Ok, hand me a shoe, I'm killing this bastar- FUCK NO! I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS! THAT MOTHERFUCKER WENT RIGHT INTO THE CLOSET AND I CAN'T FIND IT!! FUCKING HELP ME!"

Corbyn: He would comfort you and be like, "It's ok, I can kill it. It's gonna be fine." He would go up to it, and every time it moved, he would flinch. In the end, he would end up killing it.

"Hey, I've got thi- damn it, it moved. Ok, and NOW!!" *smashes it wildly with his shoe*

Daniel: He would sit next to you crying, waiting for someone to come along to kill it. OR, you are the cockroach. (allzach)

*incomprehensible words being said through tears* 

🧃🍜☕🐼🚀