"You dare?! The audacity to ask, we will have an heir to the Clan, one of great power!" She finishes by pulling the general's heart from his chest still beating and crushes it in cold-blood as the general's body collapses onto the table, their blood spilling all over it. Clearing her throat, she tells the rest, "Never speak of an Heir, there will be one, I promise you that." Before storming out of the room. Heartbreak goes to her training room from the war room, rage filling her veins at the thought of her... son... The abomination had no quirk, he was useless to the clan, too kind and with no powers, she will have no weak Heirs to take over the clan, they need a strong leader, not a weak, useless one that will destroy everything that she and her husband had created.

Once inside her training room, she grabs two daggers, her favoured weapon, and starts slashing at the training dolls, throwing them too at targets, manipulating their direction with her quirk, making sure to hit the vital areas. She is the best Assassin in the clan, many villain leaders fell to her blades, and heroes having their hearts ripped out as trophies, if the payment is good then she is sent to deal with it and does it with the finesse of a dancer and the deadliness of a viper. Her mind fills with memories of her disgraceful son, he's disgusting and vile for being quirkless, her daggers twirling around striking the dummies, white hot fury fuelling her desire to wipe out the disgrace, to clean slate and have a worthy heir, but she cannot without a contract, Assassin's bound by a code which she cannot break, even if she wants to so bad, but the quirk placed upon her brings her great pain if the pact is broken.

Red Vermillion is no better. He despises his failure of a son, those things should not exist anymore, they are a dying breed and must be exterminated. He breathes out through his nose, fire leaking from his nostrils due to his quirk flaring with his whirlwind of emotions. He built the clan from dirt and dust, into an empire with him as the leader, making everyone fear their Clan, the family that is his Clan, and now needs an Heir to lead after he retires, an Heir that can bring the Clan great fortune and raise it into an Empire to rule. Releasing his quirk, flames pour out of his mouth like a river, flooding into his training room, and charring a cleaning servant, as they scream in agony from their skin being burned off with the smell of seared flesh filling the room. Once he ran the course of his quirk, he ordered another to get rid of the body, they aren't important anyway.

Vermillion is knocked out of his thoughts by his phone vibrating in his pocket, who is calling? He wondered as he fished his phone from his pocket, the screen saying no caller id, maybe one of his Sergeants. Answering, he placed the phone next to his ear, speaking,

"Hello, you've reached Red Vermillion. What is it you are ringing me for?" his voice distant, business-like, on the other end, the voice of a women responds,

"I am Violet, Leader of the Poison Lilies, I want to tell you to get out of my territory, Musutafu is mine." Before Vermillion can rebut the claim, the connection dies, he had a war to win, to destroy the Poison Lilies then take their territories. It won't take long; the Scarlet Wyverns had more man power and skilled men then any villain organisations. He had spies in many of the other villain organisations that pose a slight threat to him, the biggest being the League, but he knows they cannot win, no matter of the abominations they have in their ranks. He calls his wife, a new contract for her, a leader to kill, blood to spill.

"Hello Heartbreak, I have a contract for you; Violet of the Poison Lilies. Eliminate her." After a few minutes, he hears his door slid open, revealing Heartbreak or his wife, they share a passionate kiss, then Heartbreak asks,