Fairy Tale 3

Beam

Beam as always he is in the corner of the park where there is very less number of visitors .he know that there are so many people around him laughing talking shouting..when one of them start to points at him and gesticulates he..he turn away avoiding the eye contact , afraid that they will understand him ..what s in his mind ..that he is an empty shell not happy , nor sad ..neither angry nor mad at life ..only thing that he has in his life permanently is his own dark fate and other one , his pain the great two friends , only friends in his life ..but for the first time in his life he has this kind of feeling he want to see him through some one's eyes , someone who can see beyond what he feels but when its happening it is making him restless, he know he has started to see him through the closed shell of his heart..like a moth attracted to the flame ..he is getting pulled towards him..he know he will burn herself but he cant stop himself getting in to it..nearing him..

Forth 

If angels are known to walk on earth ,they would be as innocent and pure as him ..the glimmering evening bright light casts its glitters over the whole place making it a paradise , but the beauty that glows in the golden colour is what his eye captured standing at some feet away he can feel the dilemma he is going through ..its not simple .he has his own in his cup.he even don't know what's fascinating about this pale boy .. "I really don't understand whats happening to me or why this is happening.... this has never happened to me ..this...such an enigmatic and novel sensation ..like..

Beam

The commotion of whistling and laugh made him wake up from his reverie his angel was surrounded by a bunch of guys ..he is looking pale as the white calla lily which I give him ..he looks like he is gonna have a ....panic attack..