.17

Ishita walked out of the house with Raman following her. She sat in her car and signed him to do the same. He took his seat waiting for her to initiate her conversation but she started driving. He decided to break the silence and spoke up "Ishita. I'm sorry. I know I was wrong. Sorry"

She was silent

"Kuch tho bolo yaar. Daant do at least. Your silence is killing me yaar. Kuch tho bolo. Accha ek thapad to maar do. You'll feel better"

Seeing no response from her he told "Ek kaam Karo gaadi mujhe Chala ne do. Tum gusse me ho gaadi thok dogi kahi pe. Pichli baar Yaad hai, Aisa hi kiya tha"

She smiled remembering that.

*FLASHBACK*

Ishita was driving back to her house in Raman's car as always. She was cursing continuously "This Stupid Verma. What does he think of himself? Who does that?"

"Verma sir does like that, Ishita" Raman laughed

"I'm not joking here. Marks cut karne ki zaroorat kya hai. Batao " She continued

"late huve the na class ke liye. Iss liye cut kiya" Raman said calmly

"Paagal Budha. Hum late huve tho uske baap ka kya jaata hai" ishita yelled

"Vulgar hogayi hai tu" Raman was pleasantly surprised 

"Shut up! Attendance nahi deta toh bhi chalta marks cut karne ki zaroorat kay hai" She continued yelling

"Marks cut kiya toh kiya yaar. sirf usne internal cut kiya hai, exam paper baaki hai na" 

"Main pass hu tab na," Ishita said desperately

"Oh, ab madam ki problem aayi saamne.Tumko subject aata nahi, Verma marks deta nahi" Raman sniggered

"Yes. This is my problem. Tum pass ho jate ho har baar without studying aur main...main"

"Padhai karke bhi fail"

"Har subject main nahi sirf iske paper main" She points 

"Jaanta ho yaar.Chinta mat kar"

"Kya chinta na Karo. Mera internal Gaya toh just pass ke pass bhi nahi rahungi---" While complaining she doesn't see the road and she almost dashes into a tree. But Raman handles the steering at the right time and prevents the accident.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Ishita drives into outskirts of Delhi. Raman asks "Where are we going?"

Getting no answer from her, he keeps quiet. After about an hour, Ishita stops the car and gets out. Raman follows her out. She had stopped near a temple. The same temple where they had promised to stay life-long with each other years back. She held his hand and took him inside the temple. She went near the idol of god along with Raman.

She spoke, "Do you trust me?"

Raman replied "More than myself"

She spoke "Last time, Same place you told the same thing. But you didn't keep up your words."

Raman looked down with guilt filling his brain. She asked, "Will you ever leave me and go?"

He replied "Never"

She told "Last time you told the same thing "

He whispered "I didn't break this.I didn't leave you and go. You were the one who left me without informing"

Ishita knew he was right. However, she proceeded "Do you love me?"

"Of course. I Love you Ishita" he said softly

She saw the look in his eyes for a few minutes and then replied I love you too and held his hands assuringly. At the same time, a lady comes near them and tells "agar tum dono ek doosre ko pasand karte ho tho mannat maango yaha. Zaroor Pura hoga"

Raman replies to her "Pichli Baar maanga tha aunty par Ulta hum dono alag ho Gaye"

She gave him a pleasant smile and replied "Tum dono ne alag alag maanga hoga. saath me Karo"

Ishita understood the lady's word. She holds Raman's hand firmly and tells "Ab maango" Raman then understands what that lady meant. Last time when they prayed, they were standing 4 feet away from each other.

"Bhagwan Ishita ko zindagi me saari khusiyan dena. Uske saath kuch bhi galath na ho"

"Bhagwan Raman ko jo chahe vo mile. Voh hamesha khush rahe"

Raman and Ishita both walk out of the temple into the park nearby. They sit on a bench. Ishita says "Raman, main kuch batao, I have a news for you"