.16

Raman's eyes become moist. Ishita firmly holds his hand and repeats "Kya huva Raman?"

"Ishita, I'm sorry"

"Okay. You're sorry but why? Tell me, Raman. If you won't how would I know?"

"Ishita.I have to tell you something"

"About what?"

"About us. I mean you and me. I have to tell you a thing and make it clear before - " he fumbled.

"What? You have a girlfriend?" she laughed 

"No" he immediately answered.

"Okay. Then are you married?" she asked carefully

"Of course not" he retorted

"Then, what is the problem. You don't have a girlfriend and even you aren't married"

"The problem is..." He recited the whole incident of what all happened between them. Ishita listened intently. After Raman completed it, Ishita left that room without a single word nor did she look at him. He cried a bit. Again he composed himself "Jab tak tum mujhe maaf nahi karogi na Ishita main tumse maafi maangta rahunga" 

He was about to go out of the house where she ran but was stopped by MiMi. Mihir asked "Kya huva Bhai? Ishita kyu ro rahi thi"

Mihika asked "Raman, you told her something. She told me to leave her alone"

They entered inside and Raman told them what all happened. Mihika said "Raman we told you not to do this"

Raman shook his head "But I had to do it. Usko sacchai pata Honi chahiye. She had to know this one day or another"

Mihika rolled her eyes, "You could have told it another day "

Raman said his final word "No arguments. I know Maine jo kiya Sahi kiya. She needed to know the truth. That's what I did"

Mihika "Vaise, Raman how did you manage to do it?"

Raman "Truth. It's just simple. you have to-"

Mihika "Not truth. Tum ne ishu se I Love You kaise bulvaya"

Raman smirked "Oh Simple. Like last time - jealous karva ke"

Mihika smiled "Oh toh isliye tumne mujhe phone ke baat karne ke liye bola cafe mein"

Raman explained "Haan. Maine bas yeh bola ki mujhe dekhne mummy ne ladki bheji hai"

Mihir asked confused "Bhai, how did you know?'

"What?"

Mihir asked "That auntyji sent a girl to see you. Auntyji called me and told me to tell you to meet the girl"

Raman who wasn't aware of this "Mujhe kyu nahi bataya"

Mihir "Auntyji ne kyu nahi bataya I don't know. Par Maine bahot koshish ki thi, you didn't listen"

Raman "Toh ladki ka kya huva?"

Mihir "Chali gayi"

Raman confused  "Mujhse mile begair Chali gayi?"

Mihir explains"Haan voh actually bhai that girl she loved someone else. Her mom forced her to meet you. She came, I met her. She told me everything. However, even you loved Ishu. So, I told her not to worry and sent her"

At the same time, Ishita entered. Raman stood up. She walked to them and told "Raman, mujhe tumse Ek baat Karni hai"

They both walked out of the house