.10

Mihir and Mihika were done with parts A and B of their plan. "Time for plan C," said Mihir. Both Mihir and Mihika and ran inside Ishita's bedroom. "Ishu, see what I've got" Mihika shouted.

"What is it?" asked Ishita.

"Badlapur ke two tickets," both MiMi told.

"Ishu,me aur mihika nahi tum aur raman bhi chalenge" said mihir.

"Kaise,sirf do tickets hai," said Raman

"Hum ne kaha, mere paas two tickets hain aur Mihir ke paas two hain" mihika told.

 "It means we all can go" Mihir completed for her.

Ishita and all others got ready and reached the theatre. Raman and Ishita thought of leaving MiMi some time to spend together. So, they got separated. IshRa took two seats in between the hall while MiMi took seats behind them as per they were allotted. The movie began. Raman looked at excited Ishita. She looked as though she was going to get full marks without writing exams.

Raman concentrated more on her rather than the movie. Her expressions were changing along with what was happening in the movie. She was smiling at the time of song Jeena Jeena while she was emotional at judaai. Raman was smirking at her cute antics. It was interval time. She was sad as though she had been denied her favourite toffee.

They came out of the theatre and went to buy some snacks. Both of them went to a stall there.

"One French fries" both of them ordered. 

"Sorry sir, we only have one" seller there replied.

"Mujhe de do" Both told.

"Sir, madam aap aapas me decide karligiye kisko chahiye. Aap dono to pati-Patni lagte ho, share kyu nahi karte" seller told.

Ishita was blushing for few seconds and later realizing her actions she spoke: "Hum pati-patni nahi hai". Raman was just looking here and there and suddenly he caught hold of Ishita by waist and pulled her closer to him. She said "Raman, what"

He side-hugged her and told the seller "Ek hi dijiye. My wife is a bit angry with me".He took the French fries and pulled her to the theatre. Interval was over, the movie continued. IshRa were fighting for French fries. Ishita was scolding Raman "Who told you to get one only. Now it's mine"

They were fighting like children for that single pack of French fries. At last, one last fry was left; now both's objective was to get it. Before Ishita could lift it, Raman did it with his mouth and moved closer to Ishita and made her eat half of the fry. She was startled but ignored it. For some time Ishita was busy watching movie and Raman staring her. He observed Ishita's hand brushed somebody beside her. After that, that unknown person moved a bit closer to Ishita's seat and was trying his level best to touch her. Raman was very angry. He saw Ishita without noticing anything watching movie peacefully. He was even more furious - "Paagal madrasan doesn't understand anything"

He called Ishita and told "Ishita, come over this side. Please"

"Rehne do na Raman. Sit there"

"No, come," he said sternly.

She was confused but she didn't want to miss the movie so she just came to this side. As soon as Raman shifted that side, that unknown person moved that side and throughout the movie, he was trying to steal glances of Ishita but in turn, would get Raman's angry glare. Everyone came out of the theatre while Raman didn't. He blasted that person sitting beside Ishita and warned him not to do that with any women. He came out and lied to everyone "My watch was fallen, got it"

MiMi drove back in Mihir's car while IshRa in Raman's. Ishita spoke "What a movie! I loved it"

Raman smiled back. She asked "Tumhe pasand nahi aaya"

"Dekha kaha Maine"

"Huh?"

"nahi, bahot acchi thi"

She again spoke "I missed full 3 minutes scene because of your stupid seat exchange game. And what was that drama...husband-wife?

Raman who was calmly listening to her got hyper. He shouted "Paagal ho tum. tumhare body mein koi sense organs working condition me hai ya nahi Ishita. Mujhe koi shauk nahi hai tumhe apni wife samaj ne ka. Woo tumhare bagal me jo aadmi baita than a vo tumhari faida uthane ki koshish me that. iss liye yeh sab kiya. you should be grateful to me"

"3 minutes miss kar Diya" he imitated Ishita's voice.

Ishita then understood what happened while Raman continued "Vo aadmi tumhare itni kareeb aane ki soch rahatha, try maar Raha tha aur madam ko tho film ki padhi hai----"

Ishita suddenly got a flashback.

*Flashback*

Raman and Ishita meet together in dresses they had gifted each other. They compliment and leave for the movie.

There while watching - Main tera hero, Ishita kept her hand on the side rest of the chair. A young boy beside her was trying his level best to catch Ishita's hand. Raman who saw this had exchanged the seats.

While coming back, he repeated the same words.

*End of flashback*

She strains her memory to remember that face. In that process, she faints. Raman stopped the car and sprinkled water on her to make her conscious but it didn't work. He rushed to the hospital. The doctors checked and told him to take care that she doesn't stress her memory much. Raman takes unconscious Ishita home. He sits beside her, whispering "Get well soon"