.09

Mihir and Mihika were now ready with their plan 1 which included three parts A, B and C.

Raman walked to Ishita's room where she was waiting for him from a long time for asking what he wanted to speak about. As soon as he entered she got up from her bed, walked to him and asked: "What happened Raman?"

He just nodded "Nothing, Let's finish this presentation "

Both were working for a long time. Raman was fed up. So, he kept the file aside and sat freely while ishita was writing a report of her project. MiMi comes out of the Ishita's bedroom and sees Raman sitting freely and ishita working. "Perfect timing" Both spoke together. They send a servant inside with a cup of coffee.

Servant knocks and ishita tells him to enter. He tells "Saab ke liye coffee"

"Tumhe Kaise pata ki mujhe coffee chahiye" Raman questioned.

"Mihir Saab ne bataya" servant told as though by MiMi.

He keeps the coffee and goes. Raman offers ishita and she tells no. As usual, he takes out his mobile and puts a song randomly. He takes the cup in his left hand and the right hand he drums on the table. He was doing it continuously despite Ishita's look. Finally, when she was irritated she shouted "Stop it yaar RKB. It's irritating."

Raman stops immediately. He goes to a flashback where her reaction would be the same.

*Flashback*

Ishita was sitting in the college canteen and making notes. Raman comes there and asks "coffee?" She replied "no, thanks" She is continuously working on her paper while he comes and occupies the seat opposite of Hers.

He sits, takes out his mobile - plays a song, takes the cup in left-hand drums his right hand on the table. She was trying to concentrate on her work was disturbed but she didn't speak anything. So, he increased banging. She shouted "Stop it RKB. it's irritating me"

"So? What can I do?"

"What can you do means?. Here I'm sitting and doing hard work for exams and you're doing timepass."

"Hard work kar rahi ho na to Karo. Concentrate karona waha pe"

"Tum aise bang karte rahe to main kaise concentrate karungi"

"Ab kyu padh rahi hai,ghar jaake padh"

"Mujhe aur bhi kaam hai Siva padhai ke"

"Jaise ki - Mihika ko daant na,owner ko maska maarna,shagun ke saath gossip Karna,mujhe lecture de de ke tang karna"

"Woh main nahi tum karte ho"

"Accha toh main kehta hoon... " Imitating ishita voice... "Miku tu had waqt Mihir ke peeche re, don't help me...Aunty aaj aap bahot khoobsurat lag rahi hai... Chal shagun aur bata there love life ke baare me...Raman tum Kabhi meri baat nahi sunte ho. hameshe pareshaan karte hoon hadd hai ."

"Huh?"

"Huh kya...Yeh sab mein kehta hoon."

"Hadd hai Raman.tum kitna pareshaan karte ho mujhe"

"Dekho...I'm not lying"

Raman...she closed her books and says "Meri liye bhi ek coffee"

"Servant lagta hoon? Jaa lele"

She makes cute pout and puppy face. He tells "chehra Dekho. thik hai" and goes.